More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shizuno Shizuno

Who (and what) are you?

Ka'renne, Female Slime

In a small clearing of the woods, a blue slime laid in a pile of clothing. A searing pain coursed through the slime's mind, stirring them awake. Slowly, they morphed into the pants and underwear that was next to them. Eventually, the slime took the form of a young girl, her purple core swimming around near her left breast like a heart.

She couldn't remember anything about herself, other than a name. Ka'renne. With all of her memories wiped like this, she wasn't even sure if that was her name, but it felt right. Left to right, Ka'renne looked at her surroundings. A green sea of trees met the slime girl's vision.

"Where am I... ah... this damn headache..."

Of course, the slime also knew that it wouldn't make sense to stay in place and wait for something untoward to happen to her. Lightly, she slapped her cheeks, even if it didn't actually do anything. But it was enough to get her mind back on track.

"I have to move forward..."

With at least a new goal of trying to find shelter in her mind, Ka'renne started to walk forth in the deep, dark forest...

[Ka'renne uses 2 action points to explore her surroundings]

Does she find shelter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)