More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Justine hovers over the scene, scoping it out

"They're just...sort of...doing it themselves!" Justine said, gasping the words a bit as she looked beneath her. "Don't drop me," she whispered back to the pajamas, clinging to them tighter.

The silken PJs hugged her right back, spinning her in a half-turn as they took her even higher off the ground. Now Justine could see the whole scene, from curious patrons to ones that were running scared.

It all seemed to center around the kinda cute guy and the lingerie bugging him. Justine noticed now that it seemed to be mostly women's clothing flowing around the store. She was keeping an eye on Travis when she heard a voice from below.

"Justine!?" It was her mother. "Justine, what are you doing up there?" The confused woman followed her daughter from ground-level, dumbfounded by what she was seeing, but a strong instinct of motherly concern remained.

"Flying...I guess?" Justine was just as awed by the events happening around her, but she was so totally caught up in the sensation of her own weightlessness that she couldn't help but go with it. She couldn't exactly let go of the outfit sailing her body beyond gravity's reach, could she?

Slowly, she loosed her grip on the silky, puffed-up torso. As she did, she didn't feel anything pulling at her, forcing her back toward the ground. Now she released an arm, leaving her gripping one silken sleeve of the pajamas, but hovering all the same.

"I'm...really flying. You're making me fly." Justine's legs trembled a little in the air as the reality of what was happening began to really hit her.

The haunted sleepwear seemed to hang in the air, waiting for Justine's next move. She looked down again at the people watching her, her mother's pleas blending with the shocked crowd below. A couple others seemed to be exploring the strange, moving clothes--but Justine alone was held aloft above the store shelves and curious shoppers.

It was an odd scene--chaotic but fanciful. Even as she was sailing a couple meters from the ground, she didn't feel like she was in danger, especially as she looked back at Travis. The lingerie surrounding him was--well, playing with him...for lack of a better way of saying it. He seemed to be protesting a little, but his reddened face belied the idea that he might actually like what was happening.

And he was still talking to them, which made Justine wonder just how well these active clothes could understand communication.

"I wish I could take you home with me," Justine said. "I have no idea how any of this is happening, but...I don't really think I want it to stop." Justine hugged the soft, billowy fabric, giggling a little when it returned the embrace again, rocking her back and forth and taking her higher. She sighed, biting her lip as her own face flushed a bit.

Like Travis, the curious female clerk and a couple other emboldened shoppers, Justine found herself gathering more attention as she deftly defied gravity with the magic clothes.

"Would you...fly me over there?" Justine asked, pointing at the hosiery and leggings. "And maybe...send some of your friends to show my mom you're not so bad? I don't want her to worry. "

Her first request was obliged immediately, and she found herself bobbing magically toward the shelves of bubble packs in nylon and silk.

As for her second request, in just a few moments, her mother was approached by some other brought-to-life lovelies...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)