More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Justine has plans of her own

The clothes hadn't been speaking to Justine, but based on what she experienced and what she heard Travis saying to them, she knew that the supernatural controlling them seemed to like where she was going. She figured if she and her mother could be made to fly, maybe she could direct this cute boy around too.

"I have an idea," Justine said. "Since he's so concerned with staying in his skivvies, why don't we find him some new ones?"

All at once, Travis' underwear compressed around him, and he gasped as he felt himself hoisted higher. There wasn't so much a wedging feeling now; it was rather as if his underwear was trying to grip him with every fiber and carry him somewhere. The girl next to him laughed, and he stared at her accusingly.

"Has it been you this whole time?" He cried. Was this girl a witch?

"You're not serious, are you?" Justine asked. "I saw you messing with all these bras, and I had to know how on earth this was happening…" Justine squeezed the silky pajamas under her. "When these things started dancing with me, I just sort of ran with it."

"But you're talking to them!" Travis protested as he was carried up and away from the ground. He watched behind him to see Justine and her ride in tow. "You're...telling them what to do and they're listening!" Justine simply laughed, watching the mostly naked boy struggle with his enchanted underwear.

"I think our new assistant here is exactly what you wanted," the red bra said, leading the way with a small entourage of others that had been messing with him. Travis got a good look at her as she drifted effortlessly through the air with the magic clothes. She was cute, but he found it more than a little odd that she could take this strange situation so lightly.

"Well, if they're listening to you, could you...maybe stop encouraging them like this?"

“Seems like they were sweet on you without my help,” Justine said, raising an eyebrow as she flew next to him. “And, honestly—you sound like my mom. What are you so worried about?” She motioned below them to the chaos going on around the store now as people whooped, screeched, laughed, and otherwise reacted to the two flying teens and the clothes causing various harmless mischief.

"Oh I don't know, just the fact that I'm floating around in my underwear – which I happen to have no control over right now." Travis said to Justine through gritted teeth.

"What, do you think you're going to get in trouble or something?" Justine laughed. "Everyone's a little distracted by the haunted clothing to worry about you. I think store security is way beyond taking this as a hoax. They won't say a word to you now." Justine pointed, and Travis' gaze followed the line until he saw the security guard, caught between voluminous pairs of leggings in white, dark gray, and bronze — grinding against his body in three directions. Even with his dumbfounded look, he seemed to be enjoying it. He stared in awe as his cap danced across from him, apparently donned by an invisible figure in a black lace camisole and a pair of translucent plus-size black leggings.

"You really have no idea how this is happening?" Justine asked.

"They're not really being clear about it," Travis said. He felt his underwear contract around his hardening shaft when he said it.

"It's all you, honey. We already told you that." Travis looked over at the bouncing right bra that seemed to start all of this.

"You're telling me you couldn't hear them say that?" Travis asked Justine, looking right at her. Justine just shook her head.

"What do they sound like?" She asked.

"Like, a bunch of women…very flirtatious women." Justine giggled at Travis's answer.

"I mean, if they can communicate with you, why not go with the flow?" She rested her head against her silken chauffeur, nuzzling the pajamas. "I haven't heard a word, and I don't get any inkling of malice from this stuff."

"You keep saying that, but what exactly do you want me to do?" Travis asked. Justine smirked, looking at the bulge in Travis's briefs.

"You can't really be that unimaginative, can you? There's a whole entourage of sexy clothes trying to play with you." Travis didn't know what to think when he heard what Justine was insinuating. Then the bra chimed in.

"And now you have a playmate as well," the bra said, "one that's not afraid to dive in."

Justine's mother kicked her legs as she bobbed around the store, closer to the department store's high ceilings than to the floor. She watched the mostly harmless chaos taking place below as enchanted clothes ran amok amongst the confused shoppers. She could see her daughter sailing toward the intimates department on her hovering silken raft, now joined by what appeared to be a young man in his underwear.

"Justine, where are you going?" Her mother called after her. Between the commotion below in the distance Justine had already covered, she couldn't hear her. "Are these things ever going to put me down?" Justine's mother asked, pressing against the still-ballooning hips of her inflated leather skirt. She gasped and she felt a stirring from her panties beneath the magically inflated leather.

Who shall we follow from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)