More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Victoria Justice ?

Justice-Reed Sister Prank War Part 1

Currently taking a shower at home Victoria does not hear the sound of the bathroom door opening over the sound of the running water so she is unaware of the fact that her sister Madison has just snuck into the bathroom, stolen her towel, and snuck back out leaving Victoria with nothing to dry off with or cover up with once she's done showering.

Moments later, Victoria finishes her shower, turns off the water, slides open the shower door and steps onto the cold tile of the bathroom floor naked, barefoot, and dripping wet and looks for her towel to dry off with however that is when Victoria realizes that her towel seems to be missing though she does not know why.

Not knowing what else to do Victoria walks over to the bathroom door, opens it, and calls for her sister in the hopes that Madison will bring her a towel so that she does not have to walk to her bedroom naked, barefoot, and dripping wet though due to this all being part of her prank Madison does not respond to her sister's calls so after a few moments of not getting a response Victoria assumes that her sister must have left at some point during her shower and reluctantly steps out of the bathroom completely naked, barefoot and dripping wet while trying to do her best to cover her all too naked body with just her hands just in case her sister is still home after all.

Moments later, the naked, barefoot, and dripping wet Victoria reaches her bedroom however upon doing so she is shocked to discover that her bedroom door is closed and locked which means that she still can't dry off or get dressed.

More confused than ever Victoria reluctantly decides to make her way to her sister's room in the hopes that she can borrow a towel to dry off with and some clothes to wear until she can figure out a way to get back into her own room however, upon reaching her sister's bedroom she is surprised to discover that it too is closed and locked so realizing that she now has no other options Victoria realizes that she is going to have to make her way downstairs to the laundry room in the hopes of finding a towel to dry off with and something to wear.

Does Tori immediately go to the laundry room in the hopes of finding a towel to dry off with & clothes to wear & if so, is she successful or does something else happen? Also, does she run into her sister & if so, how does she react to being caught naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)