More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maester maester

Do you agree?

Just what am I to agree to?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa,” you say waving your arms to caution. "Just what 'Exactly' do you want me to agree to?"

Venus stretches out one hand and then the other and quickly pulls herself through the screen. She glides through the air lands softly on the bed behind you. She smiles and winks. "I mean exactly what I said and what you said, you give me your first born and I will sleep with you as whomever you wish."

You think on this for a moment. "Okay, how often?"

"Just the once." She as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

You raise an eyebrow in a questioning manner. "Just the once hardly seems fair you'll have my first born for as long as you want. Why should I be limited to the once?"

"Baby, you'll only need the once." She answers just as confident as before.

"Besides that's it just sex one time, for a first born?"

"There are plenty of other men out there you know."

You smile. "No there aren't."

Shocked she asks, "What in Hades are you talking about?"

"See, Venus, there are plenty of guys out there that would have jumped at a chance like this. I’m sure that plenty of those are stronger, faster, smarter, and have bigger cocks. There is no reason for you to come to me that I am aware of, yet you came to me when I have nothing you can't get from someone else. That is of course unless there is something you are not telling me. So I am not even going to consider a deal unless I get full disclosure first."

Does your Bluff work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)