More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Just like any other sunday morning...

Martha woke up to the rhythmic thuds and moans from Jennifer's room. A little annoyed she looked at her husband, but he was peacefully snoring beside her. The sun had already broken through the blinds and sleep was no longer an option. "Oh well ..." Martha sighed and pushed the blanket back to get up. As soon as she opened the bedroom doors, she could hear the sex noises that filled the entire hallway unmuffled.

Still a bit drowsy, Martha walked down the hallway to the bathroom, past her daughter's room, from which a smacking "Gak, gak, gak, gak, gngghhhnnn" signaled that Jennifer was having a hard time swallowing the cock of her current lover. "Good morning, you two." Martha chanted in passing. "Good morning, Mrs. Miller," to Martha's surprise, 3 male voices replied and Jennifer choked out a husky "Morning, Mom".

Martha had not been mistaken last night when she thought she heard several boys in her daughters room. Jennifer must have brought them after the birthday party at her friends' house. Martha closed the bathroom door behind her and her mind turned to other things while she took a shower and got ready for Sunday mass.

When she left the bathroom, her fluffy bathrobe wrapped around her buxom curves, the sounds from Jennifer's room had swollen to a screaming. Martha smiled to herself, but decided she'd better take a look inside, in the unlikely event these boys were about to dismember her daughter. Of course, nothing of the sort took place. The first glance through the open door crack revealed to Martha the source of Jennifer's despair. The poor (or lucky) girl lay sandwiched between the boys, who triple penetrated her anus. All that could be seen of Jennifer were the pale soles of her feet, which stuck out between the boys' tanned thighs and the pink edge of her asshole, which had lost all its wrinkles.

Martha opened the door and leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed. "Guys, I'm going to make breakfast. I'll be happy to bring you up some, but in an hour you're going to be on your way home. Jennifer's going to Sunday mass with us." The guys, who were surprised but didn't stop while fucking, now answered with nods and thumbs up. "Mom, do I really have to? I was last week, wasn't I?" Jennifer protested in a trembling voice. " Don't argue, honey. You're coming with us. This is a decent god-fearing family and going to mass once a week is not too much to ask," Martha replied sternly. "And before I forget - boys, no pussy. The people at the abortion clinic will think we have a subscription if this keeps up. I'm going to make some tea. Anyone want coffee?" Again, four thumbs up.

Just as Martha was about to leave the little group to its own good, her gaze fell on Jennifer's chest of drawers, where a small shrine to the Blessed Virgin had been set up. There was a praying statue of the Virgin Mary surrounded by candles, a rosary, dildos of various shapes and sizes, tubes of lubricant, make-up and make-up mirror, condoms, hairpieces and all kinds of other stuff. "Darling," exclaimed Martha annoyed. "We've had this discussion before. A shrine is not a dressing table." And with these words, Martha walked past the astonished group and collected all the makeup utensils from the dresser and put them in the top drawer of the dresser. The dildos, however, she did not touch.

With a sigh of satisfaction, Martha wiped her hands on her bathrobe and walked back past her daughter's yawning anus, which was filled with three mighty and veiny dicks that emitted an overpowering scent of sweat, semen, and lust. "Okay, folks. Breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes. Make sure you finish up here." She said and left the room without even closing the door. Behind her, the sound started up again, like a motor slowly starting up. She walked down the hallway, glanced into her bedroom and shouted to her slumbering husband, "Hey, Fred, wake up. It's almost time for mass. I'll make some coffee." Her husband blinked and rubbed his eyes. "Oh, man." he moaned. "I've got some morning wood." But Martha was out the door already. "Well, I don't have time for this. You can try Jenny, if she still has some vacancies," she joked.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)