More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

what happens when he wakes up?

Just a normal day

Mike started dreaming really strange things, stranger than what he normally does. He dreamt that he was inside a test tube in some cylinder like room, with huge humanoid alien looking things mulling about. They were talking in a weird language, but he could barely understand them. Some words he could somehow pick up were 'research', 'parasite', 'DNA altering', and 'dangerous'. He could not piece it together, but before he could listen in some more, the entire room was consumed in a flash of bright light and he felt himself hurtle through a hole in the ceiling. He then found himself in a very dark place, feeling as if he had been there for a very long time. After a while, indeterminate of his time there, he found himself being rapidly pulled towards a tiny blue ball in the distance.

That was when he woke up to the chirping sound of his alarm clock. He was sweating profusely and he felt like he was swimming in it. Disgusted by the icky feeling, he got out of bed and decided to take a shower. Just as he was about to dress down, he felt as if his underwear was feeling a little tight. Dropping his shorts in the bathroom, he found that he had suddenly grown a couple of inches, a thick 9 inch schlong dangled fully erect between his legs. Finding it perfectly normal somehow, he proceeded to take a shower, ignoring the fact that his V shaped body was now perfectly chiseled, buff and incredibly cut. After drying himself off, he left the bathroom to get back to his room. The first person he sees as he walked down the corridor was his 18 year old sister, Judy, who happened to have opened the door to her own bedroom close by. He smiled at her and waved her good morning. She was staring with her jaw wide open.

"Mike....? Is that you?" She gasped.

"Yeah, Jude. Whats up?" Mike replied casually.

"... W-why are you naked in the hall!? Perv!" She raised her voice.

"Guys, don't fight..." They heard their mom calling out from downstairs.

Mike looked down at himself and saw that he did not bother to wrap a towel around himself. So what?

"Why do you look like that? What happened to you?" Mike could see that her eyes were staring straight at his now twitching dick.

His younger sister, Judy, was a consummate girly girl senior high school teen. Her room was pink and filled with stuffed dolls, boy band posters and various paraphernalia and electronics a girl her age would have. She was incredibly cute. A blonde long haired, blue eyed beauty who had an athletic and flexible build, wonderful round DD cupped tits upon an amazingly slender frame. She had wanted to do volleyball professionally, and she and his mom were working to put her through to a good sports college. To Mike, all his horny self, his thick rod and that strange little voice in his brain were interested in was her body and the fact that she had not yet his.

What does Mike do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)