More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Honeybunni Honeybunni

Well, what’s different?

Just a normal day (unaware)

Ah, you figured it out. Yes, it makes so much sense now. How could you have been so deluded? This is definitely a special morning, cause it's your roommates birthday! Robbie has been such a good bro and wingman the last couple of months, you were so glad he would be spending his time at the house. Sure he's got a pretty damn hot girlfriend (you are very often jealous), but as they say, bros before hoes!

You head into the bathroom and check yourself in the mirror. You've got your jockstrap on, which is uncomfortable but hey, a straight guy has gotta try his best to look good in this world. You reach around back and feel around your ass. Yep, that plug isn't going anywhere. Part of this new exercise regime has you working on all your muscles, including your sphincters so this plug is vitally important.

This routine has definitely been working for you. You're ass is looking so plump and juicy, the girls are gonna go crazy for it now that you're single. Damn, if your ex could see you know, she'd be all over this ass. You give it a little smack and smirk as you see it shake. You know its pretty cliche seeing a masculine bro flexing and spanking himself in the mirror,but you can't resist!

Is your roommate up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)