More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

So where do you go first?

Juri's Toys

Juri is my newest character, a direct inspiration on Street Fighter's Juri Han.
Here is her profile and this will be some stories of her abusing her toys.

Name: Juri Han
Age: 23
Personality: Aggressive Sadistic
Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
Gender: Futa
Height: 6'2!
Race: Human.
Sexuality: Futa.
Dick Size: Really Big.
Backstory:
Juri arrived at the Midnight City, she searches for subs to maim, fuck and kill.

Powers:
Absorption: Juri can absorb the traits and powers of any that are defeated by her.
Super Human Speed and Reflexes: Juri's left eye can easily see and react to anything at 6 times the human speed.
Super Strength in the Legs: Juri's legs are extremely strong, she can easily push cars with a single kick.

Sex Likes
Sadism: Juri will not treat anyone with love or care, she will use people like they deserve to be used, beneath her.
Musk: Juri almost never bathes, her cock is a concoction of smells that simply defy what should be possible, it feels like the air is being attacked with every whiff.
Cock Slapping: Juri loves the idea of hitting little submissive with her cock so hard they are injured.
Absorption: Juri will slowly suck the attributes of submissives, allowing her to distribute and change her size.
Foot Worship: Feel free to serve my toes, being a toy or not, you are welcome to give attention to my feet.
Juri Inspiration

P.S: This is the first archive after we switched servers. The new server is here https://discord.gg/6SbEwCm

Which toy will we watch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)