More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doom911 Doom911

Who starts off with which rings?

June, April and May; three college teachers all vying for the golden ring.[Ring of Confirmation]

"So he just gave it to you? That's crazy." April asked slowly turning the shimmering golden ring around checking for any kind of defects or polish.

"Oh yeah I was trying it on and asked if he thought it looked good and of course he said it did" laughed June "and then I asked if I could borrow it and again he said yes and I asked if I could keep it" she paused taking a sip of her coffee.

"And he just said yes?" Plucking the ring from April's hand May tried it on. The light catching it and making it shine even brighter as it was worn.

"But of course who could say no, it looks so good on me" June went to reach for it but May pulled back. "Wait don't you think it looks good on me"

"Well of course I think it looks good on you but I think it looks better on me" June tried again but May persisted.

"April does this look better on me or her?" May asked covering the ring now from June's prying hands. April paused feeling a strange energy coarse over her, the ring trying to a yes but the question itself wasn't yes or no. After a moment the energy dissipated.

"Well I think if you two are going to argue over it I should get to have it." playfully trying to pull it off her as well.

"Isn't their a peaceful way to resolve who should get the ring?" both girls were almost on top of her at this point when the ring silently pulsed with energy compelling them to answer.

"Sure we can, how about a game we all have class to teach today at different times, we'll each get a turn wearing the ring and whoever gets the most compliments clearly deserves the ring." June said relenting from her pursuit.

"Alright but we're not allowed to fish for compliments, Deal?" the ring pulsed again and both of the ladies nodding to what May said.

"May the best lady win"

Who's class is first, May in psychology, June in biology, or April in Sex Ed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)