More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Devious Devious

What's next?

Use the SEX-D.

Author's Note: Here, authors other than myself may write any match ups they wish. I will be adding multiple opportunities in the story to access the SEX-D program. I just ask you follow these rules:

Only post SEX-D threads here. Do not link them to the main story or to pages offering the option to use SEX-D.

Remember, the main character is male. Please keep all SEX-D scenarios between the male main character and his opponent. If you would like to see arena matchups featuring a female main character, message me, and maybe we can get a story thread going featuring a female main character.

These simulations are for the purpose of preparing the main character for matches in the arena. Please follow all arena rules, as well as CHYOA guidelines.

The SEX-D doesn't just present video and audio footage of a match up, it stimulates the body's nerves through the brain. Meaning everything experienced in the simulation feels real to the operator of the SEX-D.

Please give your pokemon identities. That way different authors can distinguish their scenes from others. We don't need 50 scenes about pikachu girls confusing frequent readers trying to find a certain scene.

But most of all, have some fun and get creative! I've added this section so authors can add in pokemon scenes I haven't included in the main story. There are over 700 pokemon, so go nuts! Pun definetly intended.

You lift the curious helmet contraption and place it snugly over your head. The goggles darken your vision, but only for a moment. Soon the goggles light up, showing a black room traved with green gridlines. Right away, a gray sheet of light appears. It reads:

WELCOME TO THE SEX-D, THE SIMULATED EXHIBITION EXERCISE DEVICE. YOU WILL FIRST BE PROMPTED TO SELECT A POKEMON, BEFORE CHOOSING A DEMEANOR (COMPETITIVE/WILLING). AFTERWARDS YOU MAY CHOOSE AN ENVIORMENTX EQUIPMENT, OR ANY ADDITIONAL DETAILS YOU DESIRE.

COMPETIVE MODE OBEYS ALL RULES AND GUIDELINES OF THE ARENA.

WILLING MODE IS COMMAND DRIVEN. THINK YOUR COMMAND CLEARLY AND THE SIMULATION WILL EXECUTE THE COMMAND.


WHICH POKEMON WILL YOU CHOOSE?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)