More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Piratelood Piratelood

What to do?

Premise clarification booklet

Emily isn’t reading this. But you the reader sure are!

This neat chapter basically explains the premise of this story, and the stuff you find in this story’s synapse. Everything as there own part, so read away!

Premise: In short the story focused on a mansion that appears out of nowhere into a modern day village, in it some pretty erotic stuff happens, from sudden growth caused by over worldly things, orgy, or even obtaining new sex organs this mansion has it all!

The Mansion: The Mansion is a paranormal time and space altering building that was created in multiple timelines, Hence why the rooms look so different from each other at times, the original mansion was made in the medieval ages, that original model is used for the outside of it, of course it is also heavily filled with the paranormal hence why it is spooky.

The mansions denizens: The creatures or should I say people of the mansion have lived and unlived in it sense it was made. What are the denizens of the mansion? Well while there are humans there is normally ghosts, zombies, mummy’s, goblins, fae, elves, and other mythical creatures. They are quite friendly and will happily guide visitors around, and please there sexual needs. Though some humans that live in the mansion have gone outside, the mythical creatures have not, due to fear of being attacked.

Lewd happenings: Ah yes the interesting bits! The nice bits of the mansion are hard to ignore! Even though bathroom kinks aren’t allowed, sorry for those who enjoy them, there are many more to be enjoyed depending on the visitor. They can gain a desirable weight, become a futa, turn into another spices, get eaten and live somehow ending up in a bedroom, and any other kinks that don’t kill the partner or involve unnecessary .

Interesting happenings: time pass differently in the mansion, makes sense, but the occupants and visitors don’t need to eat, sleep, or use the bathroom, the mansion cleans itself, some rooms aren’t even rooms, and most important of all, visitors get to keep the transformations, clothes, and items if they want the mansion can mass produce them and is always happy to receive new toys!

Characters: The main character is Emily but as the synapse suggests the writers can make it someone else, even a mansion denizen!

The Village: It would be rude to not write about the village, can’t have just have the mansion be the only main interest after all. As said before the village is quite simply a modern day village that is getting worked on daily by its inhabitants! Which are humans of course but some mansion denizens can move into the village of course. Writers can add any new buildings they want, of course though here is what the village will always have no matter what aside from the mansion and houses:

The village store: It’s a store that sells stuff, quite friendly too, sells all kinds of them of course even the sexual kind!

The village coffee shop: It’s a nice coffee shop, relaxing to the mind.

The gym: It’s a gym, simple as that.

Police station: This place is where most law enforcement is gonna be and isn’t exactly important to the plot, unless the writers want it to be.

Town hall: every village needs one, importance Varys from writer to writer.

The docks: the final notable part in this chapter related to the village, the docks tends to be where the village gets its supply’s and tends to be the location of its beach, it’s also home to the village’s lighthouse.

End of booklet: if you got here congratulations you finished reading the booklet, now if you got here from the start of the story, your currently following Emily and are in the mansion, if not, nice! Hope this helps any writers out!

Please note this story used to go by a moderated chapter system, now it is a public system where everyone can add their own chapters!

Aight your done reading the booklet click a button to go back

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)