More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by Sage of Ice Sage of Ice

What do the girls have planned for the summer?

A two week camping trip

Everyone had been able to be free. Katie and Sarah arrived first, Melissa arrived at the parking lot shortly after, followed by Christa. James was next to arrive and was happy to see that he was the only male so far. When Ashley finally arrived a while later, everyone was there. They got their gear loaded onto a cart and prepared to head down the trail to their camping site. This was a very secluded camping ground, and even during the summer, was rarely used. To keep people from trying to hunt on the ground, it was privately owned. Christa had paid generously when asking the owner if it was alright if they got naked while camping.

The owner, a middle-aged guy, looked over the group. The five girls were all beautiful, and the only guy in the group was clearly in decent shape. "Hmmm," he pondered looking over the money in his hand, "There is no one here except you, so as long as I warn anyone else that shows up, and there is no one under 18 staying here, I don't see why not."

Excited, the girls headed off back to the campsite they rented. It was close to both a lake and the showers. Christa had done this on purpose so they would not have to go too far for anything they wanted to do. When they arrived at the campsite, they unloaded the gear, set up some tents (with some effort), put our some camp chairs, and finally started a mid-sized campfire in one of those elevated metal fire pits that don't burn the grass.

"Alright, did everyone do as we agreed?" Sarah asked the group. Everyone nodded, Melissa and James were hesitant, but Sarah just smiled at them. "Alright, clothing off, and everything into the fire."

"Wait, what?" James said mildly shocked.

"You left a set of clothing in your car right?" Katie asked, and James nodded. "And you didn't bring any clothes to the campsite beside what you have on, right?" Katie continued, James nodded again. "Well, then we are burning all clothing, and spending the whole trip camping in the nude. So either strip and burn, or leave." Katie said simply.

James hesitated, but after looking at the girls, all except Melissa was already naked and she was down to her underwear. Sarah, Katie, and Christa were already putting their clothing, which James noted looked old and worn out, on the fire and watching them go up in smoke. Realizing he was the only guy among five very attractive, very naked women, he decided it would be worth it. Quickly stripping, he was the last to put his clothing into the fire, with Melissa finishing a few seconds before him.

"Alright," Christa said happily and confidently, "what do we want to do first?"

What do they doo first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)