More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheShyGuySpam TheShyGuySpam

What does he do next?

Jump Out!

Jumping out of the bush and splashing through the puddle, Kazex befell the defenseless Elf.

Screeching in fear, the young blonde tumbled backwards, landing on her bountiful behind as she gulped and panted heavily at the shadow looming over her.

Without waiting for long, Kazex pulled out his erect cock, presenting its green, curved and quite bumpy might to the dually wet Elf. Her silver-ashen hair was clinging to her pale skin as she desperately tried to back away from the foul-reeking pillar, only to feel her back against a tree.

The urge to breed invigorating him to continue, Kazex stepped forward and ripped off her blouse, freeing those gigantic tits which a man could only drool onto and began to bite into the stiff nipples, the aphrodisiac showing its potency.

'Showing its potency' was what Kazex so direly wished to do as he removed the last clothing of the sobbing, yet extremely aroused Elf.

Not waiting for any cue, Kazex rammed deep into the female's womb, penetrating her pussy and spearing the Elf onto his cock as she yelped in ecstasy and pain.

Pulling out and out just until the tip was still inserted, Kazex smashed back into the woman in pain, her arms and legs tied around the greenish, hairy orc.

Kazex increased his efforts as he felt that the Elf was ripe to receive his blessing.

Does he shoot his load into her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)