More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alienfinderx alienfinderx

What do you choose first?

Jumanji and It's Inhabitants

Jumanji itself is an inner dimension that exists within the Jumanji board game and/or videogame.

Located in the game board's crystal ball centre, Jumanji is primarily a deep, dark jungle realm but also has mountainous regions, arid deserts, icy wildlands, and even volcanic activity. Weather also plays a pivotal role in the natural world, tending to be hostile with matters of catastrophic consequences for anyone and anything unable to adapt to survive. Statues depicting animals are located in remote places that tell history or serves a game point for solving gameplay.

Some native tribes and ancient civilisations are known to existed and constructed habitable villages and cities. Establishments like Trader Slick's Shop or the Bazaar allow travellers and community to congregate for business, social interaction or time passing. Accepted currencies for payment of goods include Jumanji's own Central Bank paper bills, decorated in various jungle animals as well as more valuable forms of payment like antique Victorian gold coins of a by-gone era or even precious stones.

While many intelligent races and inhabitants reside in the dimension of Jumanji are native to that realm when it was create, there are also many that were are banished, trapped or imprisoned in Jumanji. Jumanji itself is also know to steal things from the real world, taken people, animals, objects or entire civilizations to enrich it game world or to preserve them from accouching march of modern civilization.

Some of them friendly, others are not.

What do you want to know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)