More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Who do you follow?

Julie and Michel, 19-year-old twins.

Michel and Julie were in their dorm room, studying for their next exam when they heard a knock at the door followed by the sound of a letter sliding under the crack of the door frame. Julie climbed off of the bed and grabbed the envelope. Once she read who it was from her green eyes lit up, and she eagerly opened the seal.

Michel gave his twin sister a confused looked, “What is it?”

Julie didn’t answer right away as she was still reading. Suddenly a broad smile appeared on the college teen’s face, and she let out a loud squeal. “Oh my God, I won!”

Michel cringed and wiggled a finger in his ear as his female twin filled the air with her harpy like scream. “Damn Julie,” he groaned. “What is it?”

Julie bounded over to her twin brother, hooked an arm around his shoulder, and showed him the letter. As Michel read it a broad smile crossed his lips and he chuckled, “You mean you won that silly contest?”

Julie giggled, “Yep, two tickets Freedonia. A very high-class island resort. Only the super-rich get in, and we just scored a full month's stay and a million dollar gift card.”

Michel gave his sister a confused look after he heard the word we. “What do you mean we?”

Dusty then flashed the two tickets in front of his face. “What you didn’t think I was going to leave you behind did you. It’s a two-ticket stay,” she then gave him a playful smile. “Unless you don’t want a month's worth of pampering.”

Michel quickly took one of the tickets and his eyes started to light up, much like his sister's did, once the realization of what was happening began to hit him. With a big smile on his lips, Michel quickly kissed his sister on the cheek and bumped his forehead against her brow. “Did I mention that you were my favorite sister?”

Julie giggled and nuzzled her brother's cheek. Once the end of the semester began the twins would be on their way to the island resort for a full month of pampering, however, due to Julie not looking up just how “exotic” this resort was, neither of the twins knew just what kind of pampering they would receive.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)