More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

What ENF production do we follow?

Journey Where No Clothes Have Gone (Anna Kendrick)

A sci-fi series on ENF-TV praised for not only its amazing use of CGI and piratical affects to create it bizarre monsters, but also its ability to strip its main protagonist of all her clothing.

Melina Claire Sinclair (Anna Kendrick) is part of the science division of the organization D.O.U.D.O (Discovery Of Unknown and Dangerous Organisms), who's goal is to find outlandish creatures and prevent the general public from finding out about their existence. Melina works hard every day to research these creatures, never before seen, and strategize the best possible way for them to be captured... And hopefully managing to keep her clothes on while doing so. From jungle, the arctic, and even the suburbs, Journey Where No Clothes Have Gone leave no area on this world untouched and leaves you wondering if those creatures could truly be living with us at this very moment.

This show includes characters such as Benita Cervantes (Adria Arjona) as Melina's co-worker in the science division, Herbert L. Peterson (Arthur Darvill) a brillante biologist known for constantly throwing himself in danger to conduct his research, Adrián Noguera (Oscar Isaac) a soldier in the capture division and Melina's love interest, Thaddeus Sawyer (Karl Urban) a eco-terrorist that wishes to stop D.O.U.D.O, Sky Michaels (Jai Courtney) Adrián's closest friend and the capture divisions best fighter, Sarah Bennett (Aisha Hinds) the captain of the capture division, and Amie Lindsay (Cate Blanchett) the D.O.U.D.O's chairwoman.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)