More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What Does Flint Want?

Journal

Widow Hills

Located west of Saint Louis in the territories it is was a gold mining town founded years ago which was renamed Widow Hills after a mine collapse killed half of the miners leaving behind many women. Now the city serves as a rest stop for those heading west trying to escape the war which is mostly widows and children.


Flint Hardwood
If you are reading this I am probably dead. I can only hope it is in my old age and I am not lying in some gutter somewhere bleeding out. I was born the son of a doctor 1842 but ran away at the age of fifteen in 1857, at 18 I became a bounty hunter in 1860 just before the start of the civil war.


Francesca “Frankie” Jameson & Jessica “Jess” Jameson
Twin sisters wanted alive for the of their father, a wealthy banker, and for the theft of his money. I found there trail after taking a photo off a bounty of the two sisters topless, taken by a man in widow hills who takes pictures and then sends them back east to lonely soldiers.

Francesca is the eldest of the two sisters and is believed to be the smarter of the two, she is the one who probably has the money. Jessica is younger and more reckless and is believed to be the one who killed their father. Both women are very beautiful with very noticeable tits beautiful breast. Which is the only reason I recognized them from there wanted poster. Capturing the girls is secondary to retrieving the money for the client.


Désirée Beaumont
Madame Beaumont is a sexy and flirty French woman I meet on my way to Widow Hills. A sexy and seductive woman with very beautiful breast. Following her husband’s she decided to take her daughter and move west to escape the war and for the promise of a better life. Since I was heading that way anyways I paid for the pleasure of her and her daughters company on my trip. She promised to make it worth my while.


Isabelle Beaumont
Mademoiselle Isabelle is Madam Beaumont’s lovely virgin daughter. Born in France she moved to America years later after her mother’s second Marriage. Though very beautiful and smart she lacks confidence in herself and is very shy and sexually inexperienced being a virgin.


The Hilton's
The most powerful in town, They own most of the business in widow hills and used to run the mines down in Widow's Gorge before it went dry.


The Kat's Den Saloon

The local watering hole and brothel which is full of girls from ever corner of the united states.


Mistress Katharina Hochberg aka Miss Kitty
Miss Kitty is a German American proprietor and Madame of the local saloon the Cat's Den. Though her business has fallen greatly since its glory days when the mine was open she still manages to turn a profit with a handful of loyal girls servicing the men of the county and passing travelers looking to wet their whistle and their cocks one last time before heading into the plains.


Angelica Hochberg
Mistress Hochberg’s daughter, a whore in the Kat’s Den, she is a very lovely brunette girl with massive breast like her mother.


Virginia
A Southern Bell from Georgia working at the Kat’s Den. She dresses and acts like a perfect lady though she is anything but in private. She has a string of very wealthy men as clients and is by far the most expensive whore in the place._


Cassidy
**An Irish girl working at the Kat’s Den, a favorite among the working class for her assertive nature.


Maria Sierra
A busty Mexican American from Texas. She serves as the Kat’s Den’s bartender when she isn’t making money on her back.


Jade
A quit petite Chinese woman who prefers to talk with her body instead of her lips. She is very skilled in the arts of the orient and makes most of her money giving massages to the ranchers and travlers who come to the Kat’s Den.


Inga
A shy young Swedish woman from Chicago, she is the newest member of the Kat’s Den. She is very warm and bubbly.


Beatrice
A Mulatto servant girl at the Kat’s Den. She does chores for the whores and the mistress. She is the daughter of a white owner and black woman. She was kicked out by her step mother when her father died in the war.


Captain Davenport
Mister Davenport is a veteran of the Mexican American war where he served with and befriended a then Lieutenant Ulysses S. Grant. After the war he built a shipping business moving cargo from New Orleans to Saint Louis and back. He has a fondness for gambling, drinking and women. Despite that however he is a good father and husband.


Lady Davenport
Lady Devonport hails from a small plantation in Georgia where she still has family but left home after she married Captain Davenport, she is very fond of her husband and indulges his many interests as he indulges hers. Few people know how much influence she has over her husband’s business being a silent partner.


Madison Davenport
The Davenports daughter. A débutante having just come of age she is looking for a handsome, rich young husband to marry. She is very strong willed and outspoken.


Caroline Davenport
The daughter of Captain Davenport and a former house . She is the household servant though her and Madison are very close.


Joan Spade
Joan is my mentor teaching me everything I know about being a bounty hunter. She is the daughter of an Indian man and a white woman.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)