More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BimBobby BimBobby

Who's the seller, what part are they selling, and for how long?

Josie Mathson, her mouth, breasts, and entire lower half, indefinitely.

Josie Mathson had quite a dilemma on her hands; due to a desire for some quick cash, she sold her mouth, tits, and whole lower half to some guy. However, in her haste to receive some quick cash, she didn't read the full contract she signed. Sure she was given a general rundown, but didn't pay too much attention to the fine print. She knew the parts she would be selling was her mouth, tits and lower body, yet she was under the impression it was only for quick modelling or something, getting them returned later. But no, she didn't sign a rental contract, but a selling contract! She had signed away over half her body to some guy for only 10 grand. That amount is nothing compared to how much she gave up for so long.

As she was now, she was stuck as an upper body in a wheelchair, with a flat chest and smooth skin over where her mouth should be. She couldn't believe this; before being this reduced, she was a really attractive beauty. E cup tits, thick dick sucking lips, plump wide ass, long shapely legs, dainty feet and a hairless tight pussy. She was always looking to getting a modelling career going, and when the gentleman asked to buy her parts with intent of helping model her parts, she signed away post haste. However, she now realizes that, even though it all a legal transaction and not a trick, he wasn't exactly clear with his intentions. "Modeling her parts" meant doing so for his own pleasure as he wished. Dressing them up, posing them, getting intimate with them... that last one was the worst part, since he's had his cock in her pussy for the last day straight. He had been fucking her senseless for so long, making sure to cum inside her each time since he had the right to do so as her parts' owner. And he kept groping and sucking her tits, as her mouth kept kissing him and licking his shaft. The most obnoxious part was that her parts moved on their own volition now. Even though she felt them, they could move and do what they or their owner wanted all they want.

I gotta get a lawyer or something, she thought, feeling another hot load get pumped into her womb, causing her to twitch.

Who has her parts right now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)