More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Who is it?

Joshua Mann

Josh entered the locker room for the home team. He figured no one would be here, so he wanted to take his chance to mess with the rival team. It was all meant to be in good fun, nothing harmful or toxic.

But when he entered the locker room, he was taken aback by the sound of the water running. Someone was in the shower. He was taken by surprise. Who would shower before the game? He snuck up to the shower area and saw from the corner of his eye that a player was in the shower. He also saw the pile of clothes sitting outside of the shower stall. Joshua smiled and rushed up and grabbed the clothes. He took the towel that was hung up on the hook, the pants, jock strap, shoes, and everything except the jersey. He took a look at the jersey and realized that it was Logan's the star quarterback.

He grinned. He took a pair of scissors from his back pocket and cut the bottom of the jersey so that it was now more like a crop top than anything else, and then he walked out of the locker room. He put all of the stuff in the back of his car and locked the trunk. He then went back inside. He then set up a few cameras to make sure to capture the whole thing as he went back to the visitor's locker room.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)