More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by A Nony Mouse Coward A Nony Mouse Coward

Who to fuck next?

Josh's Sister

"Oh Becca..." called Lisa, her voice carrying supernaturally far without being louder than a normal speaking tone. "I'm coming for you."

Miles away, Josh's college-age sister Becca looked up in confusion from the desk in the library where she had been studying. She could have sworn somebody called her name, but now the library was filled only with the muffled business of a normal weekday at Upstate University.

Just then, Lisa Godbitch speedster'd in and came to a sudden halt next to Becca amidst a great wind of debries and loose papers. Her astonishing bosom, although held down by a struggling sports bra, wobbled sharply with the power of her momentum. Her hair was tied back in a jogger's pony tail, and her firm, shapely legs were clad in skin-tight black yoga pants. The outline of her astonishingly huge cock went down her inner left thigh, almost to the knee.

"Heeeeyyyy Becca!"

"Wha--what?" mumbled Becca, struggling to take in the enormity of the epiphany that had not-so-spontaneously appeared in her brain that her annoying little brother's annoying bitch girlfriend, Lisa Godbitch, was omnipotent, like for-real all-powerful. She startled back up out of her chair and away from the table she'd been studying at, sheer terror flinging her away from the sadistic young demigoddess as if that could possibly help her.

A Lisa-colored streak snapped from one side of the table to the other, and Becca found herself colliding with Lisa, who wrapped Becca in arms that stretched to wrap around them both twice over and then grabbed the mortal's butt with both hands.

"You know, Becca, I've always been really hot for you," Lisa whispered into the mortal's ear. Then she stuck her tongue in the ear, way way into Becca's head until it squeezed out her other ear-hole. Becca, utterly helpless, moaned and screamed and shouted and trembled as the most powerful orgasm of her life blasted her old life away and introduced her to her new forever.

What do do with Becca next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)