More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnmarsten95 Johnmarsten95

Who do you hunt for?

Josephine Montilyet

Ambassador of the Inquisition, voice of diplomacy, and the connections of politics between the outside world and the Inquisitor. Josephine Montilyet, out of all the Advisors, had the most connections with the Qunari. Even when escorted by a party of inquisition agents, the brutish horn-heads could not resist undressing her with their eyes, lustfully penetrating her soft, silky outfit with thoughts of what luxuries she hides inside. Though the Qunari did not understand the custom of gifting, they often pondered how they would tear open her dress like a wrapped present.

With the doors to The Great Hall smashed and splintered, the mass crowds of your soldiers slaughtering, plundering and ravaging as they see fit, you set your sights towards Josephine's Office. Walking over the freshly slain bodies of men and past the orgy of sexual conquest, the Qunari thrusting animalistically into their prone prey in various positions. An elvish woman: ears like knives, and hair braided and blonde like it was sun kissed, now eagle spread with a hulking Sarebaas rocking her body back and forth. The screams of a Dwarvish woman dominate the room as she is pinned between two karasaads, each one thrusting her like a pendulum as they double-penetrate her. Ignoring the lesser prizes, you stand by the door, its hinges snapped as the wooden barrier swings losely. Someone had already made their way inside...

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)