More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Josephine "Joey" Potter (Dawson's Creek)

is a fictional character in the WB television drama Dawson's Creek, played by Katie Holmes. Joey is the only principal character to appear in all episodes of the series, which ran from 1998 to 2003. Joey is smart, studious and earns the prestigious honor of class salutatorian upon graduating from Capeside High. At the same time, she lacks world experience as a result of never really having set foot outside provincial Capeside. She begins the series as a tomboy with a passionate spirit, who slowly becomes more careful and quiet as she begins her life outside of Capeside.

When she was 13, Joey's father got arrested for trafficking and was sent to prison, while her mother dies of cancer. Joey has to work to help provide for her family, while grieving her mother and lives in her childhood home with her older sister, Bessie, and sometimes Bessie's boyfriend, Bodie. This tragic experience makes Joey a very guarded and cynical teenager, who doesn't feel like she has anyone in her life who cares about her — except for Dawson Leery. She is Pacey Witter's girl and Jack McPhee's last girlfriend before he came out of the closet.

How does Joey Potter end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)