More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Are You?

Joseph (MCU)

*Note this is an alternate universe where everyone is still alive and due to the Fox Merger all Fox-Owned Marvel Characters are allowed. This means X-Men, Fantastic Four, the Gifted, etc. are all allowed along with any future Marvel Characters as well.

You are Joseph an ordinary Tech Support Specialist that just happens to work at the New Avengers Facility repairing and maintaining all electronic devices.

Alright admittedly it’s a big deal but it’s not like you can just go up to a girl and say “Hi I work for the Avengers want to go out?” If that did work then the girl is probably a supervillain or a reporter hoping to get an insight into the comings and goings of the Facility and more importantly the heroes. That or an Avengers Fangirl who is only dating you to gain access to an Avenger, Cap more than likely if you think about it.

Still working at the Facility was already a dream job even before you received the App but now well let’s just say Black Widow really needs to stop breaking phones every time she thinks it’s being tracked. It’s rather annoying but then again the Scarlet Witch has similar issues while “Commander” Maria Hill seems to require a new phone every day.

Admittedly you didn’t mind as it meant seeing the sexy trio every day at their most relaxed forms. A fact that you learned to enjoy as you watched Black Widow strutting around in mission gear just for the boys to gawk at her.

Then there’s Scarlet Witch currently practicing her hex blasts in the training room. Her all leather ensemble leaving nothing to the imagination.

Of course who can forget “Commander” Maria Hill who was the woman in charge and she knew it.

All three are subject to your powers now and yet you also heard of a few other heroes running around without the Avengers symbol plastered all over their uniforms.

Heroes such as the Ant-Man’s partner the Wasp or a few underground SHIELD Teams who chose to stay in the shadows. Understandable but then there are rumors of a school full of super powered beings who erase people’s minds if they are ever discovered while apparently there’s entire city full of supers on the moon.

You always chalked those stories up as rumors and stories to tell around the water cooler until you received the Control App and wondered just how real and beautiful they really are.

So now the question is who do you go after first?

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)