More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Choose a perspective:

Jonah Williams, 19 year old teenager

Jonah had barely finished high school. He was in the process of looking through his prospects, whether to head to the city to go to college or start working in his coastal home town. Having been a particularly average student, his future posed a similar outlook, so he was not in any hurry or pressure to move on so quickly. For a while, he had aspirations to work in the tourism business, having grown up helping his father run the local ferry tours along the coast, up the rivers and the popular two way runs to nearby islands. Since he graduated, he weighed up his options before deciding that he should enjoy himself a little. It was a good time as any to take the year off to relax and unload all of his worries and stresses before starting on his new journey to proper adulthood.

It so happened that unloading was something he was very familiar with in every sense of the word. He had a tremendously huge libido. Throughout any regular day, he felt like he had to blow at least four to five loads in order for him to feel anywhere near satisfied, seemingly always hung, with his balls full of cum and his 8 inch dick always raring to go. On other days, he could go on for much more, especially if he was stimulated enough by all the hot girls that were all constantly around him. Fortunately for him, there were plenty of them for him to sink his pussy hungry cock into. It was all a matter of how many he could get before the year is up.

Choose an arc:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)