More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Story to Choose?

Joker's New Girlfriend (Joker and Batwoman. kinks, 'converting' lesbian to straight/bi)

Joker sat in the corner of his lair based in the sewers of Gotham, it was one of The Penguin's old hideouts, but when Joker over took the Bowery, he inherited it. He was covered in shadows and held a single piece of paper in his hands. There was a consistent, slow and low chuckle coming from the clown prince of crime. His henchmen in the room knew, whatever was on that paper... Was not good news.

Finally after twenty minutes of sitting in the dark he sprung into life and ran out of the darkness, a large, wide grin on his face. "Well boys!" Joker shouted moving to the center of the room. "It seems we're down one team player!" The men looked around, confused. "Harley has run off. Quit. Pissed off with her tail between her legs!" He paused a moment to let that sink into them. "Now, I'm sure you'll all agree that a woman's touch is something that is much needed around her, plus, I mean face it... We're really not the most diverse lot are we-hehehehehehe!" Joker laughed looking around the room of men. "SO!" Joker slammed himself down onto a crate of ammo. "I wanna hear ideas, wanna hear suggestions! Who should be my new girl?" There was a murmuring silence. "Well?" Joker asked, putting a hand to his ear. "What about an actress? Let... Uh... Emma Stone?" One asked, Joker shook his head, whipped out his gun and shot the man who spoke in the head. "NO, no, no, no, no, no, no, that won't due, actresses don't have that... je ne sais quoi. That I'm looking for. Besides, Emma Stone can't dance to save her relationship with Ryan Gosling!" He laughed and motioned for them to continue their suggestions, which may have seemed friendlier if he wasn't holding a gun. "

Come on, someone must have SOME ideas?" He pointed at one of his men. "YOU!" The man looked like he wished he had moved further to the back of the crowd. "Uh-uh... H-how.. How about..." He paused for thought. "Strippers?" He asked. Joker seemed to think about this, he was looking down at the ground, gun lowered. "Well..." Joker began and then BANG! Shot the man between the eyes. "I don't think strippers have the necessary combat experience I'm looking for. I mean, I want them to go toe-to-toe with Batman! Next!" One of his men stepped forwards, he seemed confident. "What about one of the Batfamily themselves?" BANG! The man toppled over dead. "That's the dumbest idea yet! How do you think we would... Wait no hold on. Did he mean 'A member of the bat family' as in Vampire Bats, Canyon Bats and California myotis? Or did he mean, Batgirl, Batwoman and the usual posse of Bat related women?" Again there was a silent pause. "U-um... The latter?" One thug suggested, his eyes closed, ready for the shot that never came. "OH..." Joker said his eyes wide. "Well, that's my bad then. Flowers to the widow!" Joker said with a smile. "You killed his wife last week..." BANG! The man who spoke fell. "Well then flowers to YOUR widow!" Joker skipped over to a wall that contained pictures of all the Bat Family and peered over it. He seemed to decide as he reached up and ripped a picture of the redheaded Batwoman from the wall. "Here we are." Joker said and showed his men the picture. "The new bitch!" Joker shouted. The whole room erupted in thunderous applause, except for one man who edged towards Joker and whispered something in his ear. "She's a what?" Joker asked, the man repeated what he said. BANG! he toppled to the ground. "Then I'll convince her otherwise!" Joker laughed watching the man struggle onto life. "That's five now..." One of his crew muttered under his breath. "I know, and this is a six shooter too... Hmmm." He aimed and fired.

Five hours later...

Batwoman's head rolled as she was coming around. She woke up to find herself being held by large, heavy metal chains. She was sitting on her knees in one of the most foul smelling places she'd ever been in, she guessed it was a sewer. "Where the fuck---" She cut herself off when she saw Joker enter her vision. "You." She said to which he smiled. "What do you want?" Joker leaned in, his nose so close to her she could feel his breath on her. "Why... You, my dear." He said laughing maniacally. She spat up at him, hitting up in the face with her spit. Joker's laugh stopped there, he lunged forwards and put a knife to her throat. "Let's see who we're dealing with." Joker said and as she struggled against the chains holding her down, he grabbed her mask and tossed it aside. Revealing her face beneath. "Kathrine Kane?" Joker asked quietly to himself. Kate was struggling against her retrainers. "Fuck you, you fucking psycho!" Joker pulled away from her. "Ohohohoh! We do have a firey temper don't we Miss Kane?" Joker asked, he wondered why a cousin of the Wayne family would want to dress up as a crime fighter, but decided he'd ask later.

He grabbed her face and kissed her, she wrenched back and tried to get away from her, but he and her restraints held her perfectly still. Joker pulled back from the kiss, and she growled at him. "Hmmm. Ready for round one Puddin?" He asked unzipping his pants and pulling out his large cock. "bring that disgusting thing near me and I'll bite it the fuck off!" Joker laughed and nodded to one of his men. The man pulled from his pocket, an O-ring gag and pulled it over her face, forcing her mouth open. She tried to speak, tried to protest, but couldn't. Her tongue wiggled around trying to form the words but she was suddenly completely silenced when Joker slammed his cock into her open mouth. Gagging her. She tried not to puke as she smelled his manhood, tried not to cry as this 'disgusting' man himself onto her. "I hear you're more of a ladies woman." Joker said face fucking the hero. "We'll see how much of a lesbian you are when we're done!" He grabbed her by her hair and himself deeper into her, fucking her ruthlessly. Shoving himself in and out of her. "Ohhhh Katie... May I call you Katie?... Katie, I think you and I are going to have one HELL OF A TIME!" He said shoving himself deep into her throat, causing her to gag and drool out her open mouth. Her jaw began to ache as he continued his on her, minutes turned into hours and he continued to fuck her. Finally after god knows how long, he whipped his cock from her mouth and jacked it furiously in her face, she shut her eyes and felt the warm liquid pour over her, coating her whole face in his spunk.

"Now then..." Joker said, motioning for a henchmen to come closer. "...Do you know what this is?" He held up a large vial, about the length and width of his arm, filled with a glowing green liquid. "Hmmm, Hmm, Hrum...." Kate tried, but with the gag in her mouth, she couldn't speak a word. "OH! My dear, forgive me!" Joker said and nodded to his henchmen, who pulled the gag from her mouth. "Ahhh!" She groaned, stretching her aching jaw. "Fuck yo--GAA!" She shouted in pain, feeling the back of Joker's hand hitting her across her face. "I'm sorry..." Joker said, sounding sincere. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you? Are you alright?" Joker asked the woman whose face was drenched in his cum from him her throat. "It's green piss." Kate sarcastically answered his question. Joker laughed, laughed a loud and insane laugh that chilled Kate to her bone. "No, no, no, no, no... No... This, this is meeee!" Joker said presenting himself to her. "And..." He said, leaning down in front of her. "And it's you too." He popped the top of the vial and began to poor the liquid over her face. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Kate screamed in pain as the acid burned her face, covered her eyes and seeped into her skin. When the vial was empty Joker tossed it aside. "Hold out pretty! The pain'll kill you if you don't FIGHT!" Joker was shaking her shoulders, the acid was a synthesized version of what he had fallen into. It was spliced between the ACE Chemical's acid and Poison Ivy's love juice, Joker hoped it would do the trick.

Does It Do The Trick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)