More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lostghalo Lostghalo

What does Jessica do?

Join John in the shower

Jessica wasn’t going to give up that easily. John, the love of her life, had just treated her like an annoying roommate. She had spent hours preparing this night. Jessica was going to reignite their love, no matter what. She walked down the hall into the bedroom and started undressing.

She undid the belt around her waist and tossed it on the bed. She reached behind herself and unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. She kicked off her shoes. Jessica was left in just her underwear. They were a matching set of stunning lingerie. Lacy white panties hugged her perfect ass and were so thin in front they were practically see through. Her perky tits were snug in a strapless white bra. Jessica had hopped to do a lot more with her bra and panties tonight, but drastic times called for drastic measures.

When she pushed open the bathroom door, she was completely naked. John had his back towards her. She watched the hot water pour down his lean muscled body. God I love him.

She opened the glass shower door and stepped inside.

“Wha...Jess?” John started to ask, his eyes going wide at the sight of her body. Jessica silenced him with a kiss. She put her hand on his chest, and gently pushed him back into the shower wall. Has it really been days since we last kissed?

“Shh, you seem so stressed john...let me take care of you.” Jessica kissed him again; then she slowly sank to her knees.

John’s cock was already growing with excitement. Jessica closed her eyes and savored the familiar taste, as she ran her tongue up and down it. Water trickled down her head and over her body making her nipples stiffen. She felt John’s hand gently stroke her hair. This is what I needed!

Jessica held the base of John’s cock in one hand and wrapped her lips around the head. She slowly pushed her mouth down over it. It felt so good to have a hard cock in her mouth again. She loved feeling it throb against her tongue. Jessica slid her other hand down over her body and parted her pussy lips. She was so turned on she thought she might burst. She started fingering herself at a slow pace.

Suddenly, John gripped the back of her head hard as he moaned. He wrapped her wet hair in a fist and shoved his cock all the way down her throat. Jessica gagged hard in surprise. John normally warned her before he was this rough. She turned her big green eyes up to try and tell him to ease up, but he was leaning back with his own eyes closed. John started fucking her mouth hard in short violent movements. Jessica’s eyes watered and she tried to push herself away. Then he shoved her down on his cock one last time, and her mouth filled with cum. Normally Jessica wasn’t a swallower, but this time she didn’t have much choice.

John held her there for a few moments longer until she had swallowed it all; then he let her go.

“Holy shit! Thanks babe. I needed that.” Said John.

“Ya...no problem.” Said Jessica.

Jessica got to her feet and the two of them showered in silence for a while. When they got out, Jessica changed into her night gown and got in bed with her fiancé. He put his arm around her, and they drifted off to sleep.

Sleep

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)