More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blank97 blank97

Who do you want to be?

John

John's POV:

Today I was fired from my job but if Amanda found out that bitch would kick me out in a matter of seconds so I had to hide it from her. So I woke up next day just like every other day, got ready for work , ate some breakfast and left to work. Only problem being I could not go to work so I pretended to go and circle around the block and came back.

But as I was nearing the door, I saw Amanda just a few feet from me. So I told her that I forgot something. Strangely she said the exact same thing at the exact same time. But I realized as she was not specific she might be making an excuse. So I asked," What exactly did you forget?"

"Uh..Uh..it's...Uh...just something for my job. Yeah I forgot something that I need for my job."

"Something that you need for your job. How very specific ?"

"What about you, why are you here instead of work?"

"I forgot my phone." Even I was impressed that I thought of an excuse so quickly and said it so confidently. Then I opened the door and let her in first like a gentleman (I wanted to see what she "forgot" ). As soon as she entered I asked her " Show me what you forgot." and from the look on her face it was clear that she was lying.

Amanda's POV:

I don't know why but I just froze when John asked me what I forgot. My mind went completely blank I just could not think of an excuse. I just ended up making a fool of myself by saying something for my job.

"something for my job" what a lame excuse anyone can see through that. But wait a minute why is he here ? I asked him and it turns out he forgot his phone and the way he said it maybe he is telling the truth. He opened the door and bowed and waved his hand as a sign for me to enter. When did he become a gentleman? Anyway it is nice to finally get some of the respect that I deserve. But then he asked me to show him what I forgot and I knew I was busted, might as well come clean maybe he could help me get a job(I doubt this useless bum could do anything but I had )

John's POV:

Amanda just bent and stood on her knees with her hands together like she was praying.

I joked,"Are you trying to propose or something because you should know I won't marry your stinking ass even if someone paid me a million dollars for it."

Under her breath she said,"You wish." She thought I didn't hear it but I did.

"I am not proposing right now but could you blame a girl for falling for someone as handsome as you. Your chiseled body is something to die for. Right now I am just asking for a few days. You see I lost my job yesterday, I am looking for a new one and if you have any suggestion please help me. But please don't tell the landlord. I am begging you."

"What do I get in return?"

"Anything you want just don't tell the landlord. That mean old bastard would kick me out on the street before I have a chance to get a job and I can't get a decent job in this city without an address in this city. I don't have anywhere else to go."

"Well I do have a job for you in mind."

"You do. What is it?"

"You could be my maid and I will pay your share of the rent but.."

"A MAID. YOUR MAID. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD DO SUCH A LOWLY JOB."

"You better watch your tone with me bitch seeing as I control your fate right now. Besides it is better than unemployed and homeless which is what you will be if I tell old man Joe. And I am not just saying you have to be a maid. Maids don't earn anywhere near what I will have to pay for you. You have to be nude at all times while inside the house even if my or your friends are coming over. It's not like I want to see your disgusting body naked . But if you are wearing clothes it would not be fair to give you so much money . You have to do something special to earn that much money you know."

If I was honest with myself seeing her nude wouldn't be bad she was gorgeous with perfect tits and ass. To be honest her attitude was the only bad thing about her and since I can control that now (atleast I think I can). It would be pretty great to have her as my own personal maid/whore. I had no idea how to pay my own rent but I would find a way just to make sure I own her ass.

Amanda was practically crying right now it was clear that the thought of being naked in front of me and possibly even other people was scaring her. But she kept on her brave face, smiled and said," You have got to be joking. Is being your maid not humiliating enough that I have to be NAKED too . Please tell me you are not serious. "

Is he serious or joking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)