More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheHeyKnight TheHeyKnight

Whose story will be followed?

John

It was August, late into summer vacation. John, who was heading into his senior year of highschool, had the run of the house as his parents and older sister Jessica where off moving her into her dorm for her first semester of college. John had wanted to tag along and help but his father insisted someone stay behind to look after the place.

It felt odd to be home alone. It wasn't that John didn't feel ready or like he couldn't handle it or anything like that it's just he had never been in an empty house like this. It felt lonely, boring, and isolating. Video games, movies, and take out lose their novelty after the second or third day and at this point John still had a few more to go.

He had gotten into the habit of wandering around the house and having a look around out of boredom. It was incredible how many things you just turn a blind eye to when you see them every day. He stood in the hallway looking at all the old family photos. Vacations, holidays, so many memories he had half forgotten. Eventually his eyes focused on the most recent photo, his sister's highschool graduation.

She was a straight A student, captain of the volleyball team, social butterfly and the pride of the family. His whole life he's had to put up with comments from his friends about her big full breasts or tight perky butt and what they'd do to her. At first it made him angry but as time went on something changed and, well, he saw it. She was gorgeous with luscious thick blonde hair cascading past her shoulders, striking blue eyes, soft pouty pink lips...she started showing up in his dreams. His eyes traced her delicate fingers...he saw the diploma in one hand and the gift their parents had given her in the other. It was a brand new, custom made, top of the line Gwendy Elite that looked just like her. She was always such a rabbid collector and having her own doll was a dream come true. John remembered how happy she was when she got it. God it made him jealous.

John was the total opposite of his sister. Shy, quiet, not a great student. His parents always said how worried they where. He was getting by in school and he had a friend or two but he never had a girlfriend and spent most of his time locked up in his room. He would lie and tell his parents he was studying or working on projects but in truth he was furiously masturbating to the thought of his sister getting gang banged by all of his friends. His fist pumping up and down his hard 8 inch cock. His cock was the one thing John liked about himself...if only his sister knew! She was so sweet to him, so kind, but he knew she thought he was a loser. If she wasn't his sister she'd never even give him the time of the day, just like the rest of them!

John could feel himself getting hard thinking about all this but he didn't know what to do.

What does John do to get his mind off the situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)