More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

John vs. the Slime

It was time for John's sword practice. He went into the training room. His opponent was Matilda's lover, Owen Francis.

Owen was a lover from a noble family that Matilda had taken. He was also Matilda's boyfriend on Earth and was always being a dick to John. Also, on Earth, his penis was twice the size of what John had in that life. Fortunately, that would make it one inch less than John's current penis size.

On Isekaia, Owen outright and tortured a lover that John had taken, a cat girl that Matilda owned named Katrina Lanus. The two began their duel.

"I'm totally gonna you when we're done" said Owen, "not because I'm gay or anything"

John found he was surprisingly good at fighting and wiped the floor with Owen. Suddenly a bunch of a slime creature burst into the room. The slime attacked him. John tried hitting the slime with his sword. That barely did anything. Fortunately, with Owen there, he and John were able to combine their attacks to defeat the slime.

John rushed out the room to find a noblewoman being attacked by more slimes. It was Sophia Tella who he was set to marry.

Also, he recognised her as a student at his school. But this wasn't the time to get distracted as the slimes merged to form a humanoid slime girl.

John swung his sword madly at the slime girl. Sophia ran. John found that the slime girl was just too strong for him. There was only one thing he could do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)