More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select your character

John Walker (Incubus Prince Route)

On earth, John Walker was a pervert and a nerd who spent all his time playing video games and watching porn. Then he got hit by a truck crashing through the 2nd story of his house. Now, here is how this reincarnation thing works. In his new life, John was reborn as a incubus.

His mother, Queen Melissa, was the queen of this universe's version of Camelot. After giving birth to her daughter, Mathilda, she made a deal with an incubus to sire a son with him in exchange for slime girls she would be able to consume to remain young.

Some time afterwards, Melissa poisoned her husband. Then John turned 18 and suddenly the memories of his life on Earth came flooding back. John noticed that his new body was more handsome than his old one.

His penis was also now 9 inches, more than twice the size as it was before. Before he was a tall but skinny dude that was totally outta shape. He was not ugly but lacked anything making him attractive to girls. Now, his body was toned with neatly defined muscles.

He also noticed, that his bedroom looked way fancier. Well, first thing he did was go back to bed. Masturbating was kinda a morning ritual as he thought of all the sexy schoolgirls at No-Name High.

Afterwards he went to his wardrobe to find some royal clothes and got dressed. He entered the dinning room. There was a big table where his mother and half-sister sat.

They had the same name and appearance as John's mother and sister on Earth, though at a younger age and more Elsa from Frozenish in his mother's case and more Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Nightish in his sister's case. Well, Matilda wasn't asian like Rin but Caucasians and asians both look identical anyway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)