More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neocontrolsthesystem neocontrolsthesystem

What's next?

John Enjoys His New Body

"There's no way in hell I'm taking dick!" John said as he gazed at his new naked body in the full length mirror. He now had Double D tits with large nipples and a large areola. He squeezed them and even sucked each nipple. "If I can't at least enjoy myself then what's the point?" Waves of pleasure radiated down to his pussy. "Wow! No wonder woman like nipple pinching so much!" He exclaimed.

He rubbed his bare pussy and inserted his index finger. He was tight, he found. "A virgin!" He said laughing. He tasted himself and he found that he tasted quite good. He masturbated in front of the mirror and it was almost as if he had his own woman following his every command! "Two fingers in my pussy and one tit being grabbed? Sure! Why not, bartender!" He laughed and moaned. Good Lord, what an amazing thing being a woman was.

He did want to return to his male form eventually. But for right now, until this little Huntsman thing played out he enjoyed looking like, no, being exactly like, a 20 year old natural blond with sparkling green eyes. He was tall for a woman: 5'7" and had an athletic build. Just enough muscle and fat to make him look like a supermodel from Victoria's Secret.

How would he explain this to his wife though? His wife...she'd always had her lesbian fantasies they would fuck too. Now he could make that a reality! His wife was hot, too. Older than this body but not by a whole lot. And her tits were small. So she would enjoy squeezing these jugs for sure.

"Hi honey! I'm home! A funny thing happened to me on the way to the Forum. You see, I'm a woman now. A real woman. I'm all XXs baby! And I'm hot as fuck! And I'd like you to eat me out this time!" He started laughing uproariously!

The Huntsman gave him some clothes and money. They told him to lay low for a few weeks while mission prep finished up. So he could go home? He had asked them. They snickered. "Yeah, go home. That'll go over well! Try it and let us know. In the meantime, your hotel room is ready to go when you are." Jim, the leader of the group, handed John a card with then hotel info. on it.

He was free to go home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)