More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NemoHoes NemoHoes

What's next?

John Donger, 18

John Donger is your typical high school loser. He had all the symptoms of a loser: no friends, ugly and a little dick. He was sitting in Math class when his laptop screen went completely blank. John was bewildered, moments ago he checked the battery percentage to read 92%. He glanced up to see if his other classmates were experiencing anything similar, but he was alone, everyone else kept their heads buried in their work.

“Problem Mr. Donger?” Mrs. Chanelle, his teacher, queried.

“…no. No problem.” John replied. He knew that despite Mrs. Chanelle being a kind person she could be ruthless towards disruptions.

Suddenly words began to appear on his screen.

Welcome to Master PC.

"Hi, I am Jane. I will be your personal guide for operating this program."

John looked at the text on the screen. He wondered what porn website had given him this malware. He tried to manually shut down with the power button, but nothing happened. More words appeared on the screen:

"John, this computer is now completely dedicated to this program. The battery will never deplete, and the computer will remain functioning until your or the computer is destroyed."

John freaked out. He tried to keep his cool but a million questions began flooding his brain.

Almost absentmindedly he began typing. “How do you know my name?”

“You John Donger, have been selected by the powers that be, to possess the Master PC program. And I have been assigned to you in order to make your experience more fluent. That is how I know your name.” The computer responded.

“The powers that be? Who or what do you mean?” John typed, frightened.

“I’m sorry John. One of my restrictions is that I cannot inform you about the detailed nature of my origin and the details of the creators of the program and the universe.”

The last word completely baffled John. “Universe?” He typed.

But the computer didn’t respond, the typing cursor remained blinking.

“What exactly is this program?” John typed after a moment.

“The Master PC is a program designed to give the user almost complete control of the people around him or her.” John was utterly confused, he didn’t respond. “I’m sorry John, would it help if I was to communicate in a more relatable fashion?”

“Yeah, I guess…” John typed.

“Please confirm YES or NO.”

“YES” He typed.

“Alright, here’s the deal. This program lets you change peoples bodies and stuff. You know, big dicks, big tits, small mental changes, shit like that.” The computer responded. “But you only get three changes a day. Whats it gonna be?”

John was bewildered by the change in tone. He thought about what to ask.

What does he ask for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)