More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

So who are you? (and *are* there supernatural shenanigans?)

John Doe vaguely supernatural

So you are John Doe and once when you were out during a rainstorm you helped an old gypsy woman get home as she didn't have an umbrella or anything. You ended up carrying half her bags and the umbrella all the way to her house, which was 30mins out of your way. She didn't have any money to give you but as thanks she gave you a hug and then she touched your face. Saying the magic words before you left.

"Always bigger"

The next day, you accidentally ran into your Ex, Sarah who had just dumped you for 'Carl' the guy she had told you in the beginning not to worry about as they were 'Just friends'. Well, it seems Carl had been working Sarah for months and had her convinced you were no good. Which he then moved in like lightning.

Something was strange on Sarah's face as she at first was upset to see you, but then didn't immediately leave. As she pursed her perfect cock sucking lips as if she was thinking hard. She was dressed in a tank top and yoga pants, with a fashionable jacket. The kind that doesn't close. Which emphasized her full 38DD bust. Her very toned and spankable ass was looking awesome in those yoga pants. At 5'6 with a flat stomach, all her weight went to her ass or her tits. Just thinking about her naked was giving you a hard-on, one that was too late to try to deny as it seemed to grow a bit bigger than you were used to, it was pushing against your shorts like it was trying to point at something.

"Come with me" Sarah said simply and then started walking, not waiting to see if you followed.

what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)