More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonymous696969 Anonymous696969

Who are you?

John Doe (18 y/o Male Gamer, Isekai style)

You always thought that life would be simpler if people just listened to what you had to say. I mean, more often than not you were right, right? It _would _make more sense to do the project together, it _would _be easier to win if you spent a few hours getting better loot, but nobody ever listened to you. You were never the greatest at games sure, but you weren't stupid. You were also grounded. You knew that, despite all the porn you looked at, women don't become obsessed with cock, or get brainwashed at a mans touch. You knew magic wasn't real, and you knew that no amount of anime would ever make you become an isekai protagonist. So, when you woke up one day, in a field, you assumed it to just be a dream and dozed off again. This held up until you woke up again, and remained in the field.

"All right," You thought, "I'll just have to play along I guess." And so you set off. The grass around you swayed in the light breeze, a vibrant green, too vibrant, with dandelions and daisies speckled across the plains. The sun shone overhead with a perfect blue sky, white clouds dancing across it, as you walked, and walked, and walked. Eventually, as your legs began to tire, you reached the top of a hill and was able to look down into the valley below... and to the giant chess pieces on the horizon. You rubbed your eyes and blinked. "Ok then," You thought, your inner voice slightly panicky, "This is getting weird."

Sighing, you looked around yourself, taking in this weird dream world before closing your eyes and bringing your forefinger and thumb up to your arm and pinching down hard. Aaaaandd...

You opened your eyes to find yourself still in the field. "Weird." Your voice chimes out "That usually works."

"What usually works?" You hear a softer, more feminine voice respond from behind you, as your hair stand on end, and you move back, arms flailing as you fall on your behind on the grass below. You look up to see a girl stood above you. Her hair is a vibrant red. Not orange or ginger red. She wore a white blouse, with a pair of dark denim overalls over top, and her feet were covered by brown, muddied boots. Her face was one of concern, as her blue eyes shone in worry. "Are you alright?" She asked, bending down slightly to get a closer look at you, and this was the point where your pervert monkey brain kicked in a registered one, simple, fact. This girl was fucking hot. I mean, you weren't sure if you had a thing for farmers, but if she was appearing in your dreams, I mean, no complaints here. Her figure was curvy, with wide hips and a slim waist, and her chest. Oh man, those things had to be D-cups at least! Maybe E-cups! As she extended a hand to you, your horny brain enthusiastically grabbed it, using it to pull yourself to your feet as you brushed yourself off and looked down at the girl, realising jus how short she was. I mean you weren't a giant by any means, standing at 5'10, but this girl had to be a good 8-10 inches shorter than you, and had to peer up at you. "Are you hurt?" She asked earnestly.

"N-nope!" You stuttered. Great. Your social anxiety with women carries over to dreams too now.

"What're you doing out here?" She asked, tilting her head slightly in a way that made you heart swoon, "We're miles and miles from Elkia." Elkia? Must be some kind of town or something in this dream.

"Uhhhh..." You drone, "I'm... lost?" You say, sounding unsure of yourself. The girl peered up at the sky, seeing the sun begin to set.

"Well it's too late to be out now, you never know who might pop out and challenge you to a game." She said, rubbing the back of her neck as she turned back to you. A game? Like poker? "You can stay the night at mine if you want, but you'll have to sleep on the couch." She looked over her shoulder, and your eyes follow to see a small farm in the distance, atop the hill further along, as she began to walk off towards it. "Well?" She asked, looking back at you, "You coming?"

What does John do in this new world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)