More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by suzumaki suzumaki

Who’s discovered the program?

John Calhen (18) - College Freshmen

You woke up bleary eyed in his dorm room. As you went to get up, your phone clattered to the ground. Panicking you picked it up and inspected it for any damage. Thankfully, the phone survived. That was when you noticed a new app.

The KDK.

Last night kind of came back. You had finished the 12 hour drive to Northern University. You saw an invitation to a private beta for some app called KDK in his email. Unfortunately, you fell asleep before it could finish installing. It probably wasn't the brightest idea, but most ideas at midnight hardly were. Especially since there was no description for the app.

Now was the time to see what it was going to do. You opened the app. The app showed a loading screen that was a loading bar with an everchanging list of kinks.


First Login for John Calhen.

Selecting initial kink...

John Calhen only has experience with kinks Voyeurism and Masturbation.

John Calhen has more experience with kink Masturbation.

Select Masturbation as first Kink?

Yes No


You sputtered and looked around at the app practically called you a virgin. Your brain went into overtime trying to think on who would go through all this work for a prank, how it could know all that, and if it was attached to other accounts and planned to post it.

After a couple of minutes, you selected yes. Worst case scenario if it did post something it could be uninstalled. You'd just need to post something about the phone getting a virus. No one needed to know it wasn't a lie. You selected yes.


Level 1: Self Unlocked.

Shop Unlocked.

Level 1: Self Details

For every second of sexual act that user John Calhen performs, 1 shop point will be gained. If an unlocked kink is part of the sexual act, that kink will also gain xp.

General xp can be invested to level a kink or be used at the shop to purchase new kinks or perks.

You closed the prompt. The menu had only two options User and Shop. You went to the User screen.

John Calhen

Shop Points: 0

Kinks:

Masturbation lvl 1 0/100

Abilities:

Ready For Action

It looked pretty empty. But, there was an ability unlocked. The ability read:

Ready For Action (Self)

Active

Cooldown: 2 hours

User becomes sexually aroused.


Knock Knock. โ€œDorm orientation in 10 minutes....And don't forget your id and watch.โ€ announced a chick from the hallway.

Glad you didn't oversleep, you started getting dressed. You were finally at Northern University. NU had been purely online until a year ago. They had decided to invest in building the town from the ground up using their Architecture students. It was the main reason for being here. Real world experience before even graduating. Last year's freshmen had even worked on the dorms. What you had forgotten about was that they had mailed each of the students a smart watch. As you searched through his boxes he hoped it came already charged.

You found the box, tore the packaging off, and promptly dumped the contents on your desk. Luckily it looked like the watch was charged. It requested for an id to be waved over it. The watch chimed a couple of times. Then, it showed your id picture and name.

Head to Orientation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)