More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Just Some Random Guy Just Some Random Guy

Who starts off with which rings?

John - Affirmation ring and Katy with the Negation ring

(Nothing sexy in this chapter. Long story short. Katy stole John's ring and put it on her right hand making her oblivious to the ring's power. She had previously abused it. She also made John a pervert before she put on the 2nd ring)

It's already been a day since John found a strange golden ring on the ground. After he put it on his left hand he quickly figured out it's effects. John was a pretty simple guy. He used the power of the ring for some standard stuff by finding someone to talk with. "Do I own a nice house?" "A good car?" "Am I smarter, stronger, and more handsome than average?" Nothing too spectacular but quite a bit better than average.

As he was about to get to his car to get to work he saw a girl about 20 with amazingly beautiful features walking towards him and asking him. " Would you mind giving me your ring, please?" And at that moment he found himself taking off the ring to hand it to her "Not at all, here you go"

"Thanks, and don't think I didn't see you checking me out whilst coming over perv"

"No, I wasn't-"

"Oh, so are you refusing the fact that you're a pretty big perfect?"

"No,it's..." John's mind got cloudy for a second before he remembered. It's true. He was a pretty big pervert. He didn't know why exactly he didn't use the ring for anything like that when he had it but he was sure that he was always a little... kinkier than other people.

"Good, now that we got that out of the way..." As she started saying that Katy put on the ring she received from John on her free hand, which happened to be her right and then blanked out for a moment. "Wait, why am I here again? I'm sure it was something important...."

John made a wicked grin...

2 days earlier.

Katy discovered the ring of negation by accident and also put it on her left hand. After a while she discovered it's uses and started getting herself what she wanted. The problem was that the ring was annoying to use "Am I super ugly?" Didn't make her a gorgeous supermodel or anything. She had to think of each question a lot so after questions to make her rich and hot she started asking questions such as "Are you my for less than 20 years?", "Can you often walk to uni without pissing yourself?", and "Do you find questions above 6th grade level difficult?" to pretty much anyone who slightly annoyed her. Of course, every question was aimed at what a person was good at, enjoyed, or was gifted in. Athletes gained weight, Honor students became morons, big-chested girls lost their boobs etc.

After a while she asked " A similar ring which makes people answer yes instead of no doesn't exist right?" After that, she tracked down John and took the ring from him.

Back to the present,

John still had the knowledge of the ring and a superior intellect so he asked ...

What did John ask Katy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)