More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Javalar Javalar

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

John - A business man with a plan

John looked up from his computer screen, over to the glass door, where Jessica stood and talked to CEO Walker. As always, she looked perfect. The right mixture of respectable and elegant clothing, with a hint of sexiness. Her hair tied in a bun, her eyes focused on Walker, her gestures calm but determined. It was no wonder that Jessica had been promoted to head the department, although she had not been at the company longer than a year. She was perfect, in more than one sense.

John hated her.

And for good reason, of course. It should have been him who had earned that promotion, through years of hard and dedicated work. It should be him managing her - and it was the other way around instead. Somehow she had charmed and seduced the whole management board, John thought. At the same time, he knew that he was being childish, because deep down, even he was aware that Jessica had earned this job. But he never would have admitted that to anyone.

He had tried to sabotage her and undermine her authority - but it had backfired spectacularly. Whatever he had thrown at her, she had deflected, and turned it against him. Now it was John whose reputation was quite tarnished, and who was seen as unfit for the job.

And then, a few days ago, fortune had blessed him.

John had, by accident, found out about Jessica's heritage. He knew now that the beautiful, resourceful woman was hiding a secret, and an embarrassing weakness to boot. In a way, it made her rise through the ranks even more astonishing, John thought. She probably had to go some lengths to keep this under the rug and get through everything without interference. But he knew now. He knew.

John knew that Jessica somehow had successfully managed to hide her ancestory completely from all her paperwork and her personal documents. On paper, she was a woman without any fetish. But that was a lie.

And John was determined to use that against her. Full . Because apparently, he was the only one who knew that Jessica was...

[Yes, I haven't given a description of Jessica yet. You are free to add African or Asian features to her and make Jessica a blonde or a black haired woman. It is actually possible to have a very light-skinned complexion despite having a dark skinned parent.]

What is or are Jessica's hidden nationality/ies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)