More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Valentine Valentine

Who do we follow?

John,19, Card game lover

John was feeling a bit put out. He had loved collectible card games since he was a kid and had played most of them at least a few times. His room at home was lousy with card binders from all the games he had played when younger but these days he had to limit his spending. During his first year of college he had spent far to much on cards and his parents sat him down and had a serious talk with him about expenses. They agreed he could still buy cards but he needed to limit himself and not spend more than $100 a month (For him a serious contraction of his expenses). Due to these rules he had only been purchasing Magic cards for the past year but this had run him into a strange problem. The previous year Magic had dominated the University campus and finding a game had been as easy as walking into a room while holding a deck box. Now though all the people he used to play against were nowhere to be found. When he finally tracked down one of them in class he explained that Magic was old news these days and everyone was playing Sorcery now. He offered to take John to the local gaming store to check it out but John waved him off. He was always nervous heading to a new store full of new people, especially if he didn't play whatever game was big there.

John instead went to Walmart where he found packs with rather odd set names he noticed older looking ones with "Rise of the Bimbo Queen" printed on them, somewhat newer ones labeled "Descent into Slut Valley" and a bunch that looked like they had just been put out entitled "The Bondage of Revenia". The packaging was strange as well. He could see the title and the color of the packaging and he got a vague sense that there was art fantasy characters on the packs but for the life of him he could not say what the characters looked like. He decided to just buy a few packs anyways, to at least get a sense of how the game worked. He went through self checkout and left with one pack from each set. When he got home he opened the first pack and stared confused at the first card it was entirely white with no text or art anywhere on it. He took it out and checked the opposite side which just had a generic fancy looking logo with the company name "The Pit" in the bottom corner. He quickly went through all the rest of the cards in the pack as well as the two others he had purchased. Every single one was blank.

He went to his laptop and checked the internet, as it so happened he wasn't the only one this had happened to. He found countless threads on message boards and ever a few videos about opening packs of blank cards. Most of these threads however had people commenting saying that if you went to your local gaming store they could help solve the issue which was apparently limited to cards bought at supermarkets or online. John felt nervous about this but his nerves were suddenly overpowered by a desire to go to his local store and play. It seemed really important for a reason he couldn't explain. He grabbed the cards and ran to his car.

The local store was called "The Dragon's Den" a suitably geeky name but John was rather surprised when he arrived the parking lot was full of a lot of cars, and not just the sort you expected at a game store what he noticed most surprisingly was the number of minivans that had stickers on the back suggesting their drivers were mothers. He parked and walked in. The store seemed to be about half Sorcery and half everything else, even the Magic products were relegated to just a box of the most recent set in front of a standee. He walked up to the counter and in the process past the door to the play tables. Everyone seemed to be gathered around three on going matches but he couldn't get a real sense of what was happening. The crowd however seemed far more mixed than at any store he had seen before, there was the general nerd crowd but also mothers and fathers, business men, jocks, frat guys, even some sorority girls.

At the counter he explained his dilemma to the owner who explained kindly that in order to play you needed to have a Love Crystal which would activate your cards. He then held forward a blue stone in a teardrop shape that he was wearing on a chain around his neck. It was so prominent and obvious that John wondered how he had missed it before.

"So where can I get a 'love crystal'?" Said John sniggering a bit at the name love crystal.

"You know what?" Said the owner smiling devilishly, "You seem like a nice kid I'll give you one on the house if you buy a pre-constructed deck."

"I don't know I'm not a huge fan of pre-cons." John said with some trepidation.

"Don't worry dude, these aren't your typical pre-cons, every one is legitimately decent and has some good variety."

John was still unsure but then the same strange feeling of desire took him over, he wanted a deck, he wanted to play. He pulled out his wallet and handed the owner his card.

"Pleasure doing business with you." He then pulled out a box it had the words "Roving Bimbo, Isoldra" and a picture that he still could't quite make out. "Here's the deck." He then reached into a strange bag and pulled out a crystal on a chain. The crystal was Blood Red and in the shape of a heart. "And here is your crystal. You're pretty lucky the red ones are rare."

"Uh yeah thanks." Said John, he wasn't exactly enthused about a heart shaped necklace but then he touched it and immediately put it on. He felt a strange sensation as if a lock was being placed on his very essence. He then looked back at the card box he had received, now he could clearly see that on the cover was a mostly naked woman. She had what appeared to be a sword on her back and bits and bobs of armor covering her shoulder, upper arms, lower legs, and framing her face but aside from that she was entirely bare. Her large breasts were trust out proudly and her pussy was quite clearly dripping wet. Confused he grabbed the cards he had purchased earlier and riffled through them, now instead of white card stock he had a bunch of explicit and very sexy cards. He quickly went into the play room and sat down at an empty table, although not before taking a quick peek at the on going games and seeing what looked like a hologram of an elf stepping on an orcs dick.

He opened his new deck and read the introductory story behind the game. It seemed pretty interesting if strangely sexual. He read the rules which seemed pretty straight forward then sorted through the pre-con. The owner hadn't lied it was a pretty decent deck and it even came with two packs from the "Rise of the Bimbo Queen" set he opened the packs then sorted his cards after going over them he determined that he had 5 characters who could serve as viable options to be his champion.

First of course was the Roving Bimbo, Isoldra Her art was virtually the same as the box art just with her outside. She had low STA and INT but her SPD and SEX were pretty high and she had come with a fair number of low energy cost attacks to take advantage of that. She also got a double bonus from Bimbo cards which he had the most of by a decent margin of course that also applied to his opponents cards as well which was a risk.

Second was Loyal Futa Bimbo, Jessa her art showed her with one hand around a friends shoulder as her other hand stroked her long futa cock. Futas had more attack options but she was pretty generic in terms of stats. Her INT was low which seemed standard for Bimbo cards but she did have above average SEX. Her unique ability was that it took extra energy to put negative enchantments on her unless it was from the same type as a positive enchantment in which case it cost less.

His third option was Shota, Luwin and the only male card he though he could use his art showed a scared looking skinny man with a baby face in an over sized blue robe with a surprisingly large bulge around his crotch. He had low STA and SEX but his INT was the highest of the options. The Shota class seemed to be based on counter attacking, saving energy and using it to deal damage during your opponents turn. Luwin played into this by making attacks made during an opponents turn cost less but during your turn attacks cost more.

Fourth was Wallower in Filth, Elena her art was a naked and grossly fat woman walking on all fours in the mud surrounded by pigs. She had extremely low SEX and her other stats were just average but she had high resistance to any negative enchantment muting their effects heavily. He didn't have a huge number of Gross cards which would synergize with her but he did have just enough for a deck.

The final one seemed to be the rarest card he had received. Bimbo Queen Theresa in her art she was on her royal throne Her gigantic breasts proudly on display and cunt juices leaking onto the floor in front of her, she was wearing a parody of a royal gown that was clearly designed to display everything and one hand was masturbating her sopping snatch, on her head was a crown that on close inspection was a circlet of women eating each other out. Like his other bimbos her INT was small in fact it was only 3 the smallest of any of his cards her STA started at 60 which was half of the apparent average based on his other cards her SEX however was a whopping 15, 6 points higher than his next largest SEX and her SPD was decent at 3. Her ability was also interesting, she could add one Bimbo card from your deck to your hand every turn at the cost of 10 points of stamina.

He looked over his options he also considered that he would get to do something to his opponent based on the deck he played He thought for a moment and then reached for.

Which deck will he play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)