More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pidoo pidoo

Who are you?

John, a very rich 32 year old

You wake up to a lustful sensation. Your errect penis is currently beeing sucked by Anne, one of your employees at your house. She's completely naked with long, brown, curly hair and medium sized boobs. You are very confused. Anne is normally responsible for some household tasks. Since she's usually there quite early she's usually the one to wake you up... but not like this... since you don't like alarm clocks. You're lost for words since she just sucks your morning wood so well so you don't say anything. She's able to fit the full 20cm/8 inches of your thick cock into her throat. Your dick is already twitching in her mouth since you're getting close. With a small moan you just release your mess deeply into her throat as you let out a small moan. After swallowing your cum she says 'good morning, Master'. You're still confused but you're now pretty sure this is notva dream anymore but you somehow now seem to live in the world of this weird wet dream you just had where most of your employees were actually some kind of sex and Anne happened to be your wake up . That's also why you are able to predict what happens next. Anne asks 'do you feel any urges i can help you with?'. You actually have to pee very badly and a nice load of poop is knocking on your back door so you tell her 'yes, i have to pee and poop.'. She says 'ok, let's get the pee out first' so she takes your still hard dick in her mouth and you just let it go while still laying in bed. She swallows very quickly so no drop is spilled anywhere. After that she lifts your ass up and puts her open mouth directly below your asshole which is already beeing stretched open by the big log you're about to push out. So after she's in position you relax and a thick and solid log of poop starts slowly coming out of you. Anne is eagerly biting off and swallowing every little piece that's coming out. After you're done, she licks your ass clean and gets out from below you. She says 'Clara is making you breakfast right now in the kitchen'. So you get up and walk to the kitchen. There's your favorite breakfast on the desk but most notably Clara, your private cook, is bending over the table naked, obviously inviting your still hard dick to fuck her pussy. Clara is a 35 year old single mother of two and definitely a MILF. She's got a big round ass andbig tits. You can't ignore that offer and after rubbing her pussy a bit you just slam your cock into her babyhole. She's still super tight. After a few thrusts she starts pissing on your cock. You really enjoy that. After she's done you want to cum so you just flood her pussy with your man juice and paint her insides white. After pulling out your dick finally gets a bit less hard. While you sit down for your breakfast, Clara just stays in that position a bit longer and with your cum dripping out pushes a huge pile of shit out of her ass which, just like the pee and the cum is quickly cleaned up by the automatic floor cleaning system.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)