More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Proguiller Proguiller

Who Found The Rulebook?

John, a 19-year-old university student who is going to be hit by karma

John smiled as he looked at the Rulebook, imagining all his fantasies come true. With excitement, he began to write.

Old rule: approximately 80% of humanity are women, therefore, men can have a harem with many women.

Old rule: due to the lack of men and the low birth rate, a man, despite having several women at his disposal, can fuck any girl on the street, wherever and whenever he wants, and the girls must obey.

He thought for a moment of his beautiful sister Emma, with whom he shared a flat, a brunette with curly hair up to the middle of her back, C cup tits and a firm ass, the only bad thing is that, apart from considering him useless, she is lesbian. Smiling, he wrote, because he knew that he could continue thanks to that fantastic book.

Old rule: is normal and accepted all over the world.

Old rule: lesbian women, despite the fact that they will continue with their orientation, are subject to the same laws as other women, so they must also allow themselves to be fucked.

New rule: the written rule will go into effect tonight at 00:00.

With a smile, John grabbed the Rulebook and left the cafeteria, seeing that it was close to dusk. Once at his student house, which he shared with his sister to share college expenses. His room was shared, since they did not have a flat with two rooms, and her parents refused to spend more money than necessary, and Emma's work was not enough for more.

Still, he didn't care. Knowing that his sister would spend the night with her best friend, he put the Rulebooke on the shared desk, and, not bothering to eat dinner from how anxious he was, got ready to sleep.

Does the morning arrive without incident?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)