More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JakeSnakeCakes JakeSnakeCakes

Who are you (Name, Age, Gender, Sexuality)?

Johan Ackerman, 20, male, heterosexual

With this route, I want to do less storytelling and more whorytelling. I'm going to set it in a brothel. I got Sasha Braus, Rico Brzenska, Annie Leonhart, Hange Zoe and Mina Carolina. As always, all characters are over the age of 18. I'll also be using first person and custom names, so feel free to use yours.


FUCK REAL ANIME WAIFUS, the ad on the porn site read. ANIME HAREM BROTHEL. The picture was of characters from an anime you recognized, Attack on Titan. You had been masturbating for hours, and noticed that your cock started throbbing. There was something hypnotic about the ad. Watching Mikasa undress and get covered in cum was very arousing. "Fuck it, why not" you say, clicking the ad and putting in your credit card information. With a bright flash of light, the computer sucks you in. Your body shivering and shaking as you zoom through this portal. You land face first on a cobblestone street. You feel a tug, as a stranger helps you up. You look around, and see that the street is lined with brothels. Prostitutes stand outside their buildings. Weird. You turn around and come face to face with Hange Zoe.

"A perfect test subject" she says, pulling you into the brothel labelled Attack on Titan. Her grip on your arm is firm, but she doesn't need to you to follow her. Your cock is already getting hard at the thought of being with her. Are you really going to fuck anime girls? Even if this is an aneurysm it seems great. As you come in the door you can see twenty women from Attack on Titan, all in the uniforms and clothing you remember. All with varying interest.

"Roll for tickets" Hange says. She puts your hand on an odd looking slot machine, and you pull the lever down. The ten bars spin, and you notice that they're all sex acts. You see positions, as well as names.

"What's going on?" you say, mesmerized by the machine. The first one reads SASHA BRAUS. You look to see her reaction, but you don't see her. As you turn back around you jump, startled by her face. She's smiling, and only inches away from you. "Looks like we're going to do it." Under her name, the bar reads GENTLE LOVING SEX.

The next one says RICO BRZENSKA, who only smirks. "Whatever" she says, but you hear a hint of lust in her voice. Under her name, the bar stops on GENTLE LOVING SEX.

ANNIE LEONHART. She rolls her eyes. Her bar stops on RUINED ORGASM FOOTJOB. She laughs.

HANGE ZOE. Underneath it says ROUGH SEX. You smile. She also smiles.

The last bar reads MINA CAROLINA. Underneath it says "JERK OFF ONTO". Ten tickets print out.

"So, here are the rules. You can either assign the sex tickets to the five of us as you like, or you can go with the assigned acts, and get a free trip to another brothel of your choice."

You ponder your options.

What do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)