More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JakeSnakeCakes JakeSnakeCakes

What do you choose?

Go with the assigned order

You decide to go with the assigned acts.

"What if I'm not able to cum?" you say.

"We select for people who masturbate a lot in the ads. You'll be fine." Hange says. "Your credit card history gives me a lot of evidence, Johan Ackerman" she says, laughing. You feel a bit weird about this. How much were you charged? Did your identity get stolen by an anime brothel?

You look at the five women. You're really going to fuck an anime character. Scratch that, you're going to fuck five anime characters. And then you get to go to another brothel, and fuck even more anime characters.

"Fuck, this is awesome" you say. "I'm going to go with the assigned acts."

Hange smiles. "That's just how I like it."

"Who are you going to do first?" Annie says, sounding bored.

"I'm going to get the easy one out of the way, and j-"

You feel nervous saying it, as Mina looks at you. She seems stoic. "It's okay, there's no need to be shy" she says.

"Jerk off on Mina." She grabs your hand and takes you to a room. Her skin is soft and her pale white hand grasps yours tightly. The room mostly bare, with a bed and a shower, as well as a window with a curtain. She closes the door and smiles.

You a smile back. You're a little nervous.

"Is this your first time?" Mina asks.

You gulp. Mina laughs. "Sorry, I didn't mean to. That's okay. You're used to this right? Masturbating?"

You nod.

"And have you ever... masturbated to me before?" She asks.

"I have." you say. You feel your cock getting harder in your pants.

"Tell me about it." she says.

"I was reading this story online, about an original character that you gave a blowjob to."

Mina gets on her knees. She looks upwards, into your eyes, and unbuckles your belt. She pulls down your pants, revealing your hard cock straining to get out of your boxers.

"Looks like you're ready for me" she says. "Why don't you think about that blowjob and jerk your cock slowly?"

You pull down your boxers. "Oh wow. It's too bad you didn't get to fuck me." She says. You start rubbing your cock, slowly at first.

"I'd love to feel it inside of me." She says. You start jerking it faster. You imagine her pussy around your cock. You imagine grabbing her head and fucking her mouth. There is so much you want to do with her. "That's it, good job" she says. "I haven't even taken off my uniform and I can tell how much you want me."

"Take it off" you say, grunting as you furiously jerk your cock in front of her. She slowly lets her Cadet Jacket down, revealing her dress shirt. Her pants are tight and you see the outlines of her legs. If only you could be between them.

She starts unbuttoning her shirt, agonizingly slow. More and more of her pale skin is revealed. First her chest, then her cleavage, and finally her well-toned stomach. On seeing her breasts in that nice bra, you can't hold it anymore and cum all over Mina's face. "Oh fffuck" you say, grunting and gasping as ropes of cum land on her closed eyes. Some of it on her nose and lips. She licks it and swallows.

You sit down on the bed. "Fuck" you say. "Thank you"

"It was my pleasure" she says. "And my job". I hope you have fun losing your real virginity." Mina says. She washes her face in the sink.

"I'll send in Annie next. I think I want you to last for your first time. Plus she wants to get it out of the way."

Mina leaves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)