More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JakeSnakeCakes JakeSnakeCakes

What's next?

Annie Leonhart Ruined Orgasm

Annie walks in. She seems moody, and shuts the door, not even looking at you as she starts to take her jacket off.

"Hi" you say. She doesn't answer back. She pulls off her sweater, revealing her round tits barely visible through a translucent, white lacy bra.

"Let's get this over with." she says. She doesn't undress slowly or carefully. Her belts are just thrown to the side and her boots are taken off as well, revealing her feet. Finally, she takes off her pants, revealing a matching translucent white panty. You can see tufts of her blonde pubic hair poking out from under it. You cock starts to rise, becoming erect.

"Lie down Johan" she says. You do. "Good boy." There is nothing nice about her tone, and no smile on her face. She talks like you are her enemy who chose to submit. She stands over you, looking down with pity, and pulls out a bottle.

She pours warm oil on your cock.

"Make this easy for me. Cum as fast as possible. I don't really like dealing with perverts like you."

You gulp.

"Let me guess, you're a virgin? I can tell just by looking at you" she says.

She stands on the bed, over you. Like she's going to crush you.

You nod, ashamed. She puts her left foot on your cock.

"At least you have a good dick" she says, smiling slightly. Her toes rub circles on your dick. You look at her panties, you can barely see her pussy through it. Her nipples are barely visible under her bra. Her foot gently rubs your cock, brushing against the most sensitive parts. You watch as her leg carefully moves.

Now she begins jerking you off, rubbing her foot against your lubed up cock and putting just the right amount of pressure. You moan in pleasure.

"You're pathetic, Johan. Getting off so easily from my foot." she laughs.

"But not easily enough". She reaches behind her back, unhooking her bra. This time she does it slowly, as if she's judging whether you're worthy enough to look at her. Those agonizing seconds last forever, as you watch her straps fall from her shoulders and fall, revealing two perfect tits. You groan as she picks up speed, and drops her bra on your face. You smell her scent, a faint sweat. If only you could fuck this beauty. You feel your orgasm building as her foot massages your cock faster and faster.

"Are you close, Johan?" she says. You nod. Feeling the cum build up in your balls. She stops, and moves her foot back. No! You were so close. Before you complain, she pulls down her panties. You can see her vagina in all of it's glory. The blonde pubic hairs, her light pink labia. If only you could touch it.

You explode, cum shoots all over your stomach. The orgasm is so weak, so bad but you feel relief as your cock spurts.

"Better luck next time" she says. She wipes the lube off of her foot and gets dressed as quickly as she got undressed.

Who takes your virginity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)