More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Where is Victoria Justice ?

Jogging

Victoria woke up, drank a small protein shake, dressed in jogging shorts over a pair of black cotton panties and a tight white t-shirt over a sports bra. She put on her running shoes then put her smartphone in the sleeve on her arm, put in her earbuds and left her apartment for a jog in the nearby park.

Victoria sat up with a start. She had been lying flat on her back in the grass. She gasped as she realized she was completely naked except for her shoes and socks. She pulled her knees up to her chest and looked around. She was behind a small hedgerow of bushes that were about three feet high. She was on the edge of the park with a brick wall behind her. She looked around for her clothes and did not see them. "What the hell happened?" she whispered to herself. The last thing she remembered was completing her first lap around the park and now she was naked behind some bushes. She got up on her knees. There were several people in the park: a few dog walkers, some older women doing a power walk, some joggers, and two girls doing yoga. She looked up and saw her panties hanging from a tree branch. The branch was about nine feet high and over the jogging path. She could not see any other items of her clothing.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)