More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

Where are you at? College? Your part-time job? Home?

Jogging on campus.

You settle into an easily sustainable pace and begin to lose yourself to the sounds of Greenday on your walkman. You have an hour to kill between classes and you decided to jog a few miles to relax yourself. Dressed simply in a muscle T-shirt, shorts and scuffed trainers you're about halfway round a lap of the campus and approaching the college's olympic sized pool. Paying little attention to your familiar surroundings you mouth along to the lyrics coming out of your ear plugs as you round the corner of the pool building.

Suddenly it feels as though you've run into a brick wall and the collision knocks you back off your feet to sprawl on the path. You look up in surprise and see to your horror three of the college football team turning and staring at you with annoyed expressions. The one that you obviously collided with, scowls at you unpleasently.

"Well, well. If it isn't John the freak." You hear. "Looks like you just tried to sexually my good friend Slab. I think you oughta apologise pretty quickly. Slab really takes offence to little faggoty freaks messing with him."

The jock doing the talking, you recognise as Chet. A rich asshole who fancies himself as a big man on campus. The others you know are Slab and Tucker, big stupid and mean. They follow Chet like obediant rottweilers and have a similar temper.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry." You say quickly, though you doubt an apology will get you out of this. "I wasn't looking where I was going, it was just an accident."

Slab and Tucker grab your arms and haul you to your feet. You can feel yourself trembling and it looks like you might well be about to get a beating.

"Jesus John, you stink." Chet complains as you're in front of him by his lackies. "Thought you faggots had better hygiene, you smell rank."

Chet probably has a point, though considering that you'd been jogging and were now in a state of terror the fact that you smell of sweat is hardly surprising.

"Lucky for you we're in just the right place to get you cleaned up ." Chet says smirking. "Bring him inside guys."

Your protests are ignored as they drag you into the pool building and into the mens locker room. While the two big toughs hold you Chet pulls off your shorts and pants, then you're roughly bundled into the showers. Chet turns the cold water on full and you can do nothing but stand there shivering and trying to cover your genitals while they block your exit and laugh at you. After a couple of minutes of this torment Chet seems to get bored, though rather than let you go he thinks up fresh humiliation.

"Damn, look at that shrivelled little pecker guys." Chet sneers. "I don't think that's big enough to even count as a dick.John is in the wrong locker room. We'd best escort him to the girls."

Again the bullies drag you down the corridor and when Chet opens the door to the girls changing room Slab and Tucker thrust you inside so hard that you trip and fall flat on the tiled floor. You hear the door slam behind you and then a chorus of girlish screams confirms your fears that the room would be in use. You clutch your hands over your groin as you look up to find about a dozen college girls in various states of undress glaring at you. Some grab clothes and try to cover themselves, but the boldest among them ignore their partial nudity and seize up towels. You recognise immediately from the way the towels are twirled and then held ready what they intend.

"It's that little perv John, ." One hisses. "Fucking spying and exposing himself. Teach him a lesson."

The towels begin to flick out, stinging your buttocks and legs where they hit. You squirm on the floor unable to avoid the onslaught coming from several directions at once. Everywhere you look around you, you can see jiggling female flesh and long shapely legs. To your horror the sight of the girls mixed with the sting of the towels begins to have an effect. Beneath your hands your pecker begins to stiffen and you feel your body tingling in the manner that you have come to recognise as the first sign of the curse forcing it's change upon your body.

Do you change here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)