More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by android1966 android1966

Do you change here?

You change.

You writhe on the floor as the girls continue to whip you with their towels. The sharp stinging flicks and the humiliation begins to send your subconscious masochistic urges into overdrive and you're barely able to cover the fact that your cock is now achingly stiff. The tingling all over your body becomes more intense and you know that you are beginning to metamorphise into Doe. You hear shocked gasps from the angry young women crowding around you as the changes begin to show and the blows from the towels abruptly stop as they step back hurriedly and stare at you in shock.

"Good god, what's happening to him?" You hear. "Is he having some kind of fit?"

"No, it's that thing we heard about. You remember the stories?" Another girl answers. "He's changing."

The girls fall silent and simply stare in disbelief as your skin starts to ripple. Beneath your covering hands, your erect cock is shrinking back into your groin and inverting. Your chest swells, straining against the wet vest you're wearing. Your short hair sprouts in a sudden burst till damp blonde hair reaches past your shoulders. Your rippling skin coalesces, the hair absorbed to leave long smooth limbs.

"Oh fuck that was gross." One girl whines. "I thought those stories were bullshit, just an urban legend."

"Yeah, well I guess not." Another adds. "What do we do with him, her or it now?"

You look up cautiously now that the change is complete and the beating has stopped. Some of the girls have hurriedly dressed and are leaving, but the half dozen that inflicted your beating are still staring down at you. A couple are completely naked and the others mostly in their underwear. One girl pushes forward and squats beside you examining you curiously. She has short black hair, still damp from swimming and has only her panties on. Her medium sized breasts jut out in front of your face with stiff dark nipples.

"What the fuck were you doing in here anyway John?" She asks. "Or should I call you something else now? Calling you John seems a bit weird considering what you look like now."

"Doe.When I'm like this I'm Doe." You mumble, unsure how to respond to the girl now that she seems curious about you rather than angry. "It wasn't my fault. Chet and his buddies pushed me in here, because I bumped into Slab."

A couple of the girls mutter at this, apparently having no sympathy for you and suggesting that you should be thrown out immediately. The girl talking to you however reacts angrily to them.

"Chet and his buddies might still be outside." She points out. "How would any of you like to be thrown to them dressed like that?"

The other girls look away, unable to answer the question. The dark haired girl stands up and holds her hand out to help you up.

"Well Doe, I'm Gemma." She says introducing herself and gives you an awkward smile. "If you want I can lend you my field hockey kit. I'm afraid I've got no spare underwear and it will be a little tight across the chest, but at least you'll be covered up. If you want you can come to my dorm room and I'll find you something better to wear to get you home. If you leave at the same time as us you shouldn't need to worry about those assholes Chet and the rest"

Accept Gemma's offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)