More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What story interests you?

Jogging My Memory

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP..." I slammed my hand on the alarm and slumped out of bed. 5:30 A.M. every day, that's when I wake up to get ready so I can take my morning jog before work. Lumbering over to the bathroom, I freshened up and brushed my teeth, saving breakfast for after my run. Walking around the house I ended up at the front door and slipped on my pink and green running shoes, not bothering to relace them before heading out the door.

There I stood and jogged in place then was off down the road. I live on a hilled neighborhood on the outskirts of town. The road is occupied by a the hill's slope to the summit on the left of me and rows of hedges blocking off the sight of my neighbors' fancy houses. I bounced up and down as I jogged further and further, stopping to wave to Mr. Jenkin's in a break between the hedges. He seemed distracted, watering a singular rose bush too much before I powered on.

I managed to catch the glance of more neighbors as I passed down the lonely road, all seemed to interested in me despite this being a routine thing. A car finally showed up at the end of the bend and came by, slowing down and rolling the windows down as the creep behind the wheel made sure to get a great long look at my ass in my right yoga pants. That must have been it, I had forgitten to put on a bra and my breasts must have bee bouncing all about. "Oh well", I told myself as I moved onward.

The next curve brought me a running partner, Carl, who first ran the other way but turned back around to join me. "Hey Carl," I said as he just starred blankly at me, obviously focusing on my chest freed of its confinement.

"Hey Jane, nice day today...", he responded after a long pause after my greeting. He continued to fill his eyes with my body in its tight fitting clothes and I cared little. It wasn't like he was going to see anything more than my tight active wear. After a while Carl finally broke off and stammered out a goodbye to which I waved back.

Now I was tarting to get cold, sure it was morning but it was damn near sixty out right now. Why in the hell was i getting so cold? Maybe there was something wrong with my pants or too. Yep! There's sure was something wrong alright. I looked down to see that IT WASN'T THERE!!! I had been jogging naked while my neighbors got a full look at my tight little ass and my modestly average but full breasts. As I continued my jog I looked on in anger and said to myself, "Goddamnit! Not again..."

Silly Jane, it's not hard to remember to put on clothes.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)