More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Joey's Shopping Trip Part 1

Joey is currently shopping at Target. She is wearing a pair of dark green pants, a sweater , socks and a pair of converse. As she is passing through the Junior’s clothing section Joey sees an awesome blue Hanukkah dress that she just has to have. Joey grabs the dress and heads to the fitting room to try it on.

Upon entering the fitting room stall Joey removes her sweater , shoes and then her pants and hangs her sweater and pants on the fitting room door. Once she’s stripped down to just her bra and panties Joey then pulls the dress on. Looking at herself in the small fitting room stall mirror to see how she looks she posts a selfie to her Instagram with the caption :

“Jew like what jew see?”

Having done that Joey then puts her phone back in her pants pocket and then she leaves the private fitting room to look at herself in the big mirror at the back of the fitting room area to get an even better idea of how she looks. Liking what she sees she decides she is definitely going to purchase this dress.

After doing that Joey heads back to the fitting room stall where she left her clothes to take off the dress and put her clothes back on. However upon entering the small room Joey discovers she has a problem. The problem being during the few minutes she was away someone took her clothes. Even her shoes are gone. Also both her wallet and phone were in her pants pocket. So she has no way to call someone to help or to pay for anything else to wear.

If Joey still had her wallet she’d risk walking to the checkout line in her underwear and simply buy herself something to wear. But that’s not an option.

Joey decides to try to subtly walk out of the store in just her underwear and sock feet. Luckily she still has her car keys on a chain around her neck.

So the underwear clad starlet steps out of the fitting room and begins walking towards the exit as quickly as possible. She also trys to keep her head down so that her face won’t be as recognizable because as awkward and embarrassing as this already is it would be even more embarrassing to run into fans of hers like this. Or worse get photographed by paparazzi coming out of Target wearing only her socks and underwear.

Joey has almost made it to the exit without too much commotion. Although several people have seen her , no one’s recognized her yet. Though Joey’s heard some comments along the lines of :

“What’s that girl doing ?”

“She must be doing a dare or something.”

And other comments along those lines.

However it’s about to get worse for Joey as just mere steps away from the door she suddenly feels her breasts sway a little so she looks down at herself and is shocked to see them completely uncovered. Not knowing what happened she quickly covers her now bare chest with her arms while looking around for her bra figuring it must have fallen off in the last few seconds.

However Joey quickly decides to abandon her bra and just run for her car to get out of there immediately. Not wanting to be recognized Joey decides the lesser of two evils is to cover her face instead of her chest while she runs the rest of her way to her car.

After a few moments of running through the Target parking lot in just her panties and socks Joey makes it to her car. She then pulls her car key off the chain around her neck to open her door to get in. However in her rush to open her door Joey drops her key under her car. The nearly nude starlet then thinks to herself :

“Can anything else possibly go wrong for me today ?”

Joey then looks around to make sure no one is nearby and uncovers her face. Having done that Joey then gets down on all fours to get her key out from beneath her car. While doing so Joey thinks to herself how embarrassing it is being almost completely naked in public. After a few seconds Joey grabs her key and stands up.

As Joey stands up she hears a ripping sound and as she looks down at herself she witnesses her panties fall to the ground. Joey is now standing in the parking lot wearing just her socks.

How does Joey React ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)