More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by shotgn shotgn

What's next?

Joel

Joel

A young man, 21 years of age. Ended up being chosen for a succubus contract. He has natural blond hair, his height has been increasing slowly ever since he ended up with the contract.

Abilities:

Challenger package deal: This is what he got for the contract, with the constant threat of being drained every night with the risk increasing every time this is actually quite the powerful effect. This subtly enhances his body whenever he puts any effort into improving This is a passive effect. Added on was some scanning abilities, the scans weren't useful but rather to turn him on and get him more aware of the women around him. After a while the scans needed to be manually activated, this also helps increase the control of his magical abilities.

Effecting dreams with his power: This reward actually mostly did the ground work for energy manipulation, he only ended ended up get a tiny bit of a power to effect dreams. This was reinforced later though giving more power and duration, if this was a LitRPG it would look like Dream power++

A larger cock: The succubus that contracted him put some power into his cock as a show and for her own enjoyment. A failed attempt at adding some stolen energy into it resulted him in being a clean 14 inches long.

Larger nuts: That stolen energy was mostly all put into his nuts making his nuts much bigger, this also had the effect of making his cum thicker and the quantity he can shoot out to be greater as well. It also makes it so he produces cum faster.

Orgasm resistance: While the succubus was giving him his Larger nuts she him to put some effort into resisting his orgasm, with the contract the effort he put in to resisting resulted in this ability forming. He constantly uses it and it's his most used ability but he doesn't even know he has it.

Magical pierce: He actually wanted a way to get around the walls that succubus use to protect themselves, but that is magical in nature so as a side effect his magic will pierce lower levels of magical protections.

Magical sight: His teacher taught him how to see magical energies, however because his energy pierces magic this resulted in him being able to see through low level illusions. Magical energies can still be seen in this state but he prefers to feel magical energies with his manipulation abilities, but that just helps him with developing spells.

Spell correction: While an accident that he got this one, he will get a lot of benefits from this ability. Anytime he tries to use his energy or cast spells it will try to improve whatever spell or effect he is trying to acquire by altering the way his energy behaves or moves. He can learn from these and try to give his spells the same structure where it would be further improved again.

Interesting Items:

Succubus pocket pussy: Receiving this toy from winning against two succubi at once, he didn't know what it did when he got it but it turns out to be a device that incubates newborn succubi. This tool allows energy to be drained from the partner instead of getting it from another succubus. In a sense the toy itself is a container until the succubus core inside is strong enough to form a body for herself.

Tentacle seed: A seed from his teacher, laid by herself even. It is incredibly rare as they usually start growing immediately in whatever womb they are planted in. He lost it at the gym however Carol's mom happened to pick it up, knowing how valuable it is she decided to raise it herself. Surely nothing could go wrong with a tentacle monster grown in the magically enhanced body of a werewolf?

*** Edits will happen later as the story progresses

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)